The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty "Infinite Warfare" Easter Eggs in Black Ops 3

Go down

Call of Duty "Infinite Warfare" Easter Eggs in Black Ops 3 Empty Call of Duty "Infinite Warfare" Easter Eggs in Black Ops 3

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Mon May 02, 2016 3:10 am

With the most recent update for Call of Duty Black Ops III several little secrets some more obvious than other have been spotted mainly if not only one map and that map is Black Ops 3's version of Nuketown.

I recorded a video for you guys to see some of the little things they added to NUK3TOWN.
First major easter egg you will see is in the very beginning of the video in the distance. I'll walk up to it and show you.

56 seconds in will be the second easter egg. It isn't as noticeable as some of the other. It's somewhat small and not many people pay attention to these sorts of things while casually playing.

Third one is about 2 minutes and 22 seconds in it's the same image as the second easter egg but larger and on the other side of the map.

4th one which is the biggest easter egg other than the last one happens around 2 minutes 30 seconds. It includes an audio clip which gives some insight on one of the characters in the game.

5th one starts a little after 4 minutes. It starts right after the winners circle when nuketown is blowing up.

What's been teased has obviously shown that it will take place far in the future possibly to the point where it's interplanetary. I've come up with a few theories myself which might also explain why they decided to do a remaster. But it could possibly take on some sort of time travel or what Nazi Zombies is doing and going along with Alternate realities but that seems unlikely.

If you guys have any ideas if you do look into the stuff they've been releasing I would love to hear your thoughts!

Have a good day,
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down