The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steezus's Application

4 posters

Go down

Steezus's Application Empty Steezus's Application

Post by Steezus Tue May 10, 2016 6:39 am

IGN: Steezus

I'm 19 years old from the U.S. I enjoy playing on your WaW server. I have played on your server for at least 24 hours and at the top of the leader board 90% of the time when I play. Currently have a 3.14 k/d and consistently rising. I'd say around 1/3 of the time I have over 100 kills while the rest of the time being close enough.

Steezus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Steezus's Application Empty Re: Steezus's Application

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 am

[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 am

I'm going to have to say no at the moment. I've played with you some you are a really good player don't get me wrong but I have noticed you can get on people for using certain things like using a flamethrower for example, I think we can all say it can get pretty annoying but it's not needed in chat. Try to be more friendly with the community on the servers and talk more and edit your app and put effort in it and follow the format that we have given and I will reconsider my opinion
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steezus Wed May 18, 2016 1:29 am

I would like to retract my application. I love playing on the server but it appears that you don't even make your current members follow the rules that you set for applications. A particular person is LastlyLauren. I recall playing a match where he/she would constantly complain, calling people ledge campers(including myself), and constantly saying that I'm sketchy. I have no wish to join PDE, I only applied in hopes that it would allow me to join the server even when it is full. I still will continue to play on the server because I enjoy it but do not wish to join PDE.

Steezus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steezus Wed May 18, 2016 1:37 am

LastlyLauren is now kicking me and calling me a cheater without any proof. I also got kicked for being in the EDP clan. I keep on saying it stands for Electronic Dance Parties but LastlyLauren still kicks me. I thought that the server allows all clan tags?

Steezus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steezus Wed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

I even change my clan tag and yet I'm still kicked.

Steezus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Steezus wrote:I have no wish to join PDE, I only applied in hopes that it would allow me to join the server even when it is full.

You're a lame for this one. This clan isn't made for special privileges. LastlyLauren may have been quick to judge you of cheating, but she should have left you banned. If you get banned again, even by accident, you can stay banned. Kick rocks little buster.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum