The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request

5 posters

Go down

Unban Request Empty Unban Request

Post by Xero-Wipez Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 am

IGN: Xero-Wipez

Chatted with admin Alastora and he said I was warned 6 times of cancel-reloading of the sort. I remember I was using the springfield for the full game when I was banned. To start off I typically don't pay attention to the small chat at the side because I'm always very focused, but I never knew there was even server messages or warnings there in the chat, so I missed every warning rip.

But more importantly, I understand the canceling of a reload animation with a SMG for example by about .4 seconds by double tapping change weapon or sprinting as soon as your ammo has refilled in the HUD, I'm not sure if that's against the rules on the server but I do know every single player does it. However with the springfield, the only reloading animation I can cut off is when I have fired my 5th and final bullet, and want to reload let's say 2 or 3 bullets instead of the full 5, but in order to STOP the animation to reloading to 5 I double tap change weapon when 2 or 3 bullets have been reloading so I can start shooting sooner. Is this why I was banned? I honestly don't even know what I did with the springfield to get me banned if that wasn't the case. But hey, please clear this situation up for me and I will be sure to be conscious about that reloading rule you have set + text warnings, and get back into playing PDE #1 REAL FAST EX server as I have 30 ping on it and it's a solid server! Thanks Very Happy

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty Re: Unban Request

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:24 am

I'm not sure whether your ban will be revoked or not (thats not my decision) but both me and AdamCullen were in the game on separate occasions and caught you stopping the reload early with various weapons, I distinctly remember you doing it with an STG and with a PTRS a lot. We both warned you a lot, to give you a heads up, but I'm afraid we can't help it if you didn't pay attention to them

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:03 am

[PDE]CallumIngham wrote:I'm not sure whether your ban will be revoked or not (thats not my decision) but both me and AdamCullen were in the game on separate occasions and caught you stopping the reload early with various weapons, I distinctly remember you doing it with an STG and with a PTRS a lot. We both warned you a lot, to give you a heads up, but I'm afraid we can't help it if you didn't pay attention to them

I think those guns are the most common for the cancel-reloading, I didn't really think much of it since most people kind of do it, I've not even played 24 hours into multiplayer yet I think (kind of a console player moved to pc), I just kinda got into multiplayer a couple of days ago. Sorry I didn't see your messages in the chat or know this rule, I didn't really pay attention because I'm pretty focused on the game. I recognise both of your names btw. Well I appreciate the response, obviously if people are kind hearted enough to let me off on this mistake I will be very conscious of any cancel-reloading business and reading the chat in the future. :b
Thanks anyway bro they were fun games, miss that server because ping is bad in other servers.

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 am

Reload cancel is a delicate thing. I think that even I do sprint or call for arty before the end of my reloading to cut it. Sometimes its too soon and leaves me with empty magazine. I am doing it only to survive the situation. But what is different in my eyes, is using it with rifles and mostly PTRS and doing it all the time (and by doubletaping weapon change) to get an advantage others dont use.
You will have to wait for the admin who banned you to say his(her) opinion.
Good luck.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 am

Thanks man, yeah I guess it is a delicate thing on those servers it seems. It sucks I didn't notice the admins were trying to warn me in the chat box before they banned me. Let's hope they allow this guy to get back into business on their server. I would be a very common customer there. Otherwise I'd look into starting up our own EU server with other people maybe I guess :b

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Did you really not see the chat or did you hide the chat like a lot of people do?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Well I guess the first time I read the chat I kind of subconsciously came to the conclusion that it's not important and just played completely oblivious to whatever was in the chat. I'm pretty new to WaW multiplayer so I guess now I have learned that there are warnings and rules there. My bad :b

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 am

I see you got unbanned, be sure to pay attention to chat because that's where most of the key info is, apart from that, enjoy your time on the server. It's just a shame you weren't this polite about it in the reddit post you made about the situation

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]AdamCullen Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:49 am

Yes it's weird that your very apologetic about the situation whilst your on the forum but you mentioned on the reddit post that the rule is 'fucking retarded'. In my opinion, you should stay banned, you don't seem to care about the rules and were very quick to judge the admins on the server and try to belittle the servers reputation on Reddit, which doesn't seem like a lot but with WaWs low fan base actually can make a difference. But, in the end it's not up to me, I guess we'll see what happens
[PDE]AdamCullen
[PDE]AdamCullen
Rookie
Rookie

Tagline Tagline : I think I'm funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:41 am

Yeah I read that post. Whatever is decided from here on, I know I won't have a problem with it. If banned in the future, don't look for an unban. Sheesh.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:37 pm

I suggest you read my latest comments in the thread for a little more clearer understanding if you haven't done so already. If you remain mad and this resentful to me then you're being very petty. But, with due respect, thank you and we can move on good sir.

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:40 pm

My understanding of the situation was different at the time of the ban. If you were me, you'd feel natural to rant about something like that in the moment if it bothered you. I wrote a little more in that post if you care to see. Thank you nonetheless though for being chill.

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Xero-Wipez wrote:I suggest you read my latest comments in the thread for a little more clearer understanding if you haven't done so already. If you remain mad and this resentful to me then you're being very petty. But, with due respect, thank you and we can move on good sir.
It was written before your reply
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:20 pm

If you're saying I made those comments on reddit after reading these 15th June Callum & Adam replies you're wrong, the first time I've seen them was a few hours ago. Last time I was here I think was 4 days ago, I thought the posts here would be done.

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:24 pm

These posts were made before your reply on reddit. They were made after someone mentioned you posting there about this issue.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero-Wipez Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:These posts were made before your reply on reddit.

I didn't read them before my CeaselessOne comment replies on reddit.

Xero-Wipez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Xero-Wipez wrote:
[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:These posts were made before your reply on reddit.

I didn't read them before my CeaselessOne comment replies on reddit.
Then that's you, but that's when they were made. This topic will be closed soon.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down