The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016

4 posters

Go down

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016 Empty The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:14 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016 Empty Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016

Post by [PDE]-NESSIE- Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:36 am

Thank you for posting it! Without your posted I would have probably missed that. This game is the only reason to buy a WiiU
[PDE]-NESSIE-
[PDE]-NESSIE-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016 Empty Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Exploration Gameplay - Nintendo E3 2016

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:46 am

Yeah I was going to say that. It would have to be a veeerrrrrry cheap WiiU though lol

I want this game though. I haven't said that about a Zelda game in years and I watch all of the new ones get advertized, but this one looks like it's how I want to play Zelda.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]ZukoFire Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:55 am

this game looks good but the last time i see this i was only 5? this game is old but this is better :S
[PDE]ZukoFire
[PDE]ZukoFire
CoDWaW Admin
CoDWaW Admin

Tagline Tagline : Taste my Firepower :D

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:55 am

I played the really old Zelda on Nintendo64 (not sure if it was the first) and it was much fun. This one looks very good with that imense open world.
Is there any relase date known already? I must have mised it if there was one in the vid.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down