The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Button Is Now Up And Running!

5 posters

Go down

Donation Button Is Now Up And Running! Empty Donation Button Is Now Up And Running!

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Now, donations can be made easily with the press of a button at the top of the page. Family and friends, donate what you can. I'm gonna put a whopper in this week. I hope we are all able to contribute. Let's get ready!

EDIT: This is an old topic I found and can't believe it's not stickied. This is a reminder that we need to donate and support our servers. It can't only be 3 or 4 people donating at times.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Donation Button Is Now Up And Running! Empty Re: Donation Button Is Now Up And Running!

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 am

Finally we can donate! Smile

I will be saving money in the mean time Very Happy

Brattaz!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Donation Button Is Now Up And Running! Empty Re: Donation Button Is Now Up And Running!

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

I wish to know if you are continuing the WAW server. If so I will donate - if not don't want to waste my cash.

Thanks
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Cannonf0dd3r wrote:I wish to know if you are continuing the WAW server. If so I will donate - if not don't want to waste my cash.

Thanks

That's what we have been trying to do. There are only 2 people donating and we were prepared to move to MW3. With the conflict that MW3's dedi servers are having, we have now taken reserve money and put it on WaW for another month.

We would like people to donate so that some of the burden would be lifted and we appreciate what ever you can contribute.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I have found today an easy way to ship the money and I'll donate as quick as possible.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I have donated.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:56 am

Do we need another donation yet ?

Also good to see the server busy today. Just need some WAR games! bounce
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 am

We are thankful to receive the donations we did. However, there were only two so far plus the two original donaters. We don't force donations or anything like that, so anything that can take some of the burden off of two people is always helpful. All I can say is try to do what you can monthly. We don't pressure people. We just want to see this server remain for all of the players.

Thanks for your support
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:55 am

I'd like to send you a PM but I can't yet...How much does the WAW server cost a month ? Can you PM me ?

[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 am

Ok thanks for the info - after the tax return at end of month I'll look to donating a months worth. Assuming you'll keep the server alive for a bit more - I note you're mostly playing MW3 ( when I last looked!) got bored of that on matchup and the fact you can't level up on the dedicated servers destroyed all enthusiasm for me online. Very Happy

Hopefully I'll get some spare time to kill some of you on the server soon too! bounce
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 am

Cannonf0dd3r wrote:Ok thanks for the info - after the tax return at end of month I'll look to donating a months worth. Assuming you'll keep the server alive for a bit more - I note you're mostly playing MW3 ( when I last looked!) got bored of that on matchup and the fact you can't level up on the dedicated servers destroyed all enthusiasm for me online. Very Happy

Hopefully I'll get some spare time to kill some of you on the server soon too! bounce

ROFL I don't play MW3! It's garbage in my opinion and I only play the CODs with PC in mind. That would be CoD4/WaW. Excuse my language but fck MW3! Yes, the server will be around much longer and I have to thank Hardtek, Koko, and others for the support.

As always, we appreciate all of the help we can get and we are thankful for your donations. I hope we have WaW running for a long time after seeing how they keep releasing garbage after garbage titles now with no PC support or respect. I hope another game comes along and wipes COD off of the map because Acmevision has destroyed it.

Last edited by [PDE]Alastora on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Well I apologise for that unfounded accusation! Laughing . Anyhow I am now able to make that donation.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Rantanrave Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Well I am a bit delayed, but I just donated 50$. Now you cant say I do nothing for the server Very Happy
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]Rantanrave
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 pm

[PDE]Rantanrave wrote:Well I am a bit delayed, but I just donated 50$. Now you cant say I do nothing for the server Very Happy
Hehe well I wouldn't say that for you. All is appreciated and respected.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Im looking for someone to trade my donations with paypal as i've cut my connections with the ex-guy.

I've recently heard of another way of trade, from what I know of, its safe. I'll get more info and will keep you aware.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 pm

And oh yes how have i forgotten abou this?

Paysafecard is an electronic payment method for predominantly online shopping and is based on a pre-pay system. Paysafecard is based in Vienna, Austria and has been in existence since 2000. Exchanging cash for Electronic Money (for use online) is facilitated through paysafecard in many countries worldwide.

Quickly, simply and safely.
No bank account or credit card needed.
Personal details not required.

How it works

In order to purchase a Paysafecard in the UK, customers pay cash (£10, £25, £50 or £75) at any retailers linked to PayPoint and thus receive a secure 16 digit PIN printed on a card. In other countries paysafecards are mostly available at newsagents, petrol stations, chemists or kiosks. When paying in an online shop, the user enters the 16 digit number and the amount tendered is deducted from the paysafecard balance. For larger sums it is possible to combine up to ten Paysafecard PINs up to a total amount of £1.000.

Twelve months after purchasing a paysafecard for the first time, and no later than 24 months after the production date printed on each card, customers will be charged an administrative fee of ₤2 per month, which will be automatically deducted from their credit.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 pm

I know that I cant help more with already 4 servers, but look ur email Paul, hope is ok for now Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Maybe can we have more help Like a Star @ heaven
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 pm

[PDE]LadyHawke wrote:I know that I cant help more with already 4 servers, but look ur email Paul, hope is ok for now Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Maybe can we have more help Like a Star @ heaven

I checked the server mail and I gotta say, what you contribute to the clan makes me want to shed a tear sometimes. I won't do that though hehe. All I can say is thanks for your contributions and I know all of PDE appreciates that. Last month, we had to detach from the CoD4 server in order to maintain funding. However, after all that you go through, I didn't expect that donation from you. That is pretty grand of you and I have much respect for you as I always do. I haven't been able to donate as much as usual myself because of my power supply going out at the very wrong time, so we thank you cheers this much!

I really don't know what to say, but you are a savior in some ways.

Thank you [PDE]Ms. LadyHawke

Edit: Also, thanks to [PDE]Kokomaaaaaab for his contribution. I wish I was good at coding.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Smile
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 am

We spoke already about so much things U and me. Nothing is easy in the world the last time... I try to be here, for our clan, how I can..
And about tdm cod4, when U asked me for own it, hmmm I was really sad that cuz of not a donation U must kick it. Ofc, its Our PDE server, I cant let it go...

But, even me, I'm not "Rothschild", then girls and guys (its me who ask it now) PDE need a little help, look :

If all our members give ONLY 10 euros (or 5 if U cant more), it will be a lot for us. Just think about it plzzz, if U cant, we understand it ofc but somethings must a little move now Smile

Thxx for read it, hope is ok with "my Baby English", your Lady Wink

And thxx too to Our Koko Smile

Edit : lol I love this cheers He look so sweet xD

Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I Up this topic even if I really dont like to ask something but some help will be more that appreciated. Thxx.
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum