The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob

+5
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]MikeScofield
caho
Apocalypse
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob - Page 2 Empty App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob

Post by Apocalypse Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone,

First I want to introduce myself, I am P e t e r. A Dutch boy who's 17 years old and I am playing Call of Duty 4 for a while now. (yeah my English skills needs to be further improved, I know it and I'm working on it!)

I've been playing from december until now very frequently, so my skills are already very improved. Most times I end up in the top-5.

Before Cod4 I used to play a lot and lot of strategy games , like Red Alert 3, RUSE, Generals, but then I played Cod4 for the first time. I 'fell in love with the game' and are playing it still very often.

Before this PDEelite server, I used German servers but they are offline for now. That's why I moved here permanently. At the moment I am very busy with the MP5 and that works out the way I hoped.

I almost have all the challenges and I am currently going for 'operations' and all golden weapons and at least a KD-ratio of 1:1 and M40A3 acog skills. Enough to spend your time on!

I enjoyed this server so much, because I can't remember the last time I saw a cheater with an aimbot or something like that. I was hoping that I can something in return and that is why I apply for a PDE function.

Thanks for reading,

Peter

I don't have Xfire yet, since my ISP is blocking the auto-update; grrr.
Skypename: j u s t a n o o b 1 6 (without spaces)
In-game (nick)name: Just A Noob or [D.E]JustaN
oob

Last edited by [PDE]Apocalypse on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob - Page 2 Empty Re: App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob

Post by Joe Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 am

Welcome to the clan! It's about time too Smile
Joe
Joe
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob - Page 2 Empty Re: App - [D.E]JustaNoob / Just A Noob

Post by DutchLady Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Nice that you're also there Smile
Welcome to the clan.
DutchLady
DutchLady
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Funny,sweet, and sometimes Baitch xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2