The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application

5 posters

Go down

Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application Empty Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application

Post by UnknownSoldierPro Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 am

I think most of you know me, but for those of you who don't, I am Unknown Soldier Pro, also known as the Butcher, a nickname Savage gave me because of my frequent use of bayonets. I am a pretty bad player, I admit, but I'm quite active on the servers (player #121, played 284 times). I do try to improve, however, and will be willing to learn. This my first actual clan, as my previous clans are basically tiny groups of friend. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
UnknownSoldierPro
UnknownSoldierPro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application Empty Re: Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 am

I'll admit. I'm quite active on the forums, so I'll be the first one to post haha.

Ok, I had to laugh at you saying you're a pretty bad player. I think I know what you're talking about. However, there's more important attributes from you than having to be a monster, especially when you do more than a lot of the inactive 'actual' clan members we have. That's very important to us and it helps us grow, like having the unkillable NinjaCat brought to us.

There are things that help this clan that will increase other things we need. So, I say we have to be smart about that. I look at the bigger picture that will help us move faster.

If everyone else agrees, then I'm with this move. study
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application Empty Re: Unknown Soldier Pro (AKA The Butcher)'s Application

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:26 pm

I have seen you play and I think that there is still time to improve.

I like your gameplay, you are smart, you know what to do and you do answer good when people say "OMG,HELP, WALLHACKER AND BLA BLA" You choice of weapons is good and you do help your team inside the game, to win!

Welcome from me! Smile Please, dont just get the PDE tag and give up playing, continue like you do..
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:22 am

PDE]Chaos Theory wrote:...Please, dont just get the PDE tag and give up playing, continue like you do..

but I definitely agree with this very strongly
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:38 am

I approve
How could i say no? Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

Well since the clan is sleep - seems like 24 hours, and you have Chaos' recommendation, I guess we shall welcome Unknown Soldier Pro (also one of the best names out there) into the family.

I still remember when I recommended you change your name from Unknown Soldier and you asked me why. Well I said I would tell you later and it was because of the cheaters trying to dupe names. It's pretty funny how much a difference just adding Pro makes that name stand out. One of the coolest names out there so far.

Well, we hope you stay true and loyal to the family and never talk clan business with another clan. Welcome to the family. 3|7|2011
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownSoldierPro Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks, everyone. It is an honour to be part of this great clan.
UnknownSoldierPro
UnknownSoldierPro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by mAts Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Well im a bit late here, but I also agree with everything that is said before me! Unknown is a smart player and a teamplayer. Welcome to the PDE m8 Smile
mAts
mAts
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 am

omg! i cant believe i am tooo late for voting, but of course i say YESSSSS, welcome to PDE Butcher!!!!
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum