The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought this was funny to share how [PDE]Dark Sim got his name

2 posters

Go down

I thought this was funny to share how [PDE]Dark Sim got his name Empty I thought this was funny to share how [PDE]Dark Sim got his name

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

There was this legendary game by the name Perfect Dark for the N64. It is the highest rated FPS I know (besides Half-Life 2). In it's multiplayer, it had the option to include bots or 'simulants'. You could set different personalities (like camper, melee attacker, explosive user, and others) and you could also set the difficulty of each bot ranging from Easy Sim to Perfect Sim, but there was an insane difficulty - Dark Sim.

After watching these guys play, I thought it was a fitting name for them. I have to say, though, Dark Sim #2 was really more like what will be shown here.

Well... Dark Sim #1 played in the clan for about a month and then he had to move to another place somewhere, I can't remember. He couldn't think of a name for himself so I gave him that one. When he left, I had to replace him. Little did I know that Dark Sim #2 would turn out to be much more deadly.

Today, it's been over a year since Dark Sim #2s has been seen. I know he was having troubles at home. That's real life for ya'. He was on and off and now he's been off completely but we hope he's ok. He was one of our best killers.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

I thought this was funny to share how [PDE]Dark Sim got his name Empty Re: I thought this was funny to share how [PDE]Dark Sim got his name

Post by SheldonNL Mon May 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Seeing that nobody replied to this post, I will.

I have never seen Dark Sim #2 but reading this post makes it very clear to me. Troubles at home are very difficult to deal wtih. I wish him the best luck he can get and hope to see him coming back. Than I would like to play against him to see if he still got the skills he had back then and reclaim his title of being 'our best killer'.
SheldonNL
SheldonNL
Amateur
Amateur

Tagline Tagline : What humor?

Back to top Go down