The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share

3 posters

Go down

Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share Empty Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I feel like Im the man so I need to do the first move and talk to the girl (Koko's Rap?) This is what happens here with some people scratch

Come on people don't wait for 3 or 4 guys to create a topic and then reply and thats all. Don't stay like that! Do You have any thing in your mind? Football, CoD, Jokes, Girls, School, Work, Politics, Music, Interests, Movies? Tell us about your thing! "I like the sea and love Sexy Ladies and, my principal or boss took me from my ear because i wasn't a good boy this week, I did did 200 Kills today on Shipment and 180 on Dome, I composed a new banner for the clan or composed a piece of music as a soundtrack for the forums"

If you got something with fun tell us, we don't bite, nobody's going to laugh at you! Suggest Wars for CoD 4 or WaW or a meeting on Ventrilo server, Any plans for the clan etc

Don't wait for the same persons who usually start. There is no a Boss or a headmaster here, we are a family, we share, we have fun together!

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share Empty Re: Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share

Post by Invité Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Koko.... That its precisely what I think, feel.... <3<3<3
Just one, how many time i coming on waw but, some "PDE" even cant say an Hello .... I agree for a Hi ;P
I coming here cuz I know and Love how PDE family work, we dont look only about our score, our "ass", nope, we look always about all our clan, team, but i prefer family Wink
Then, yes, it hurt me when I come in game, 4-5 PDE here and not a hi.....
btw Koko, lol, if u want know if i like football, lol my answer is Yes ;P I have only a problem with girls, LOOOOOL I prefer sexy Man ^^ xDDD

If I can, for me, the new rule PDE is, see and respect ur other family PDE, just a Hi can make the day more nice Wink
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share Empty Re: Not Only Wait To Say But Create To Share

Post by [PDE]capartt Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 am

this place is kinda dead, and i don't help much sorry, im just not in a video game playing mood lately, and if i do its usually steam i don't open xfire much, but i check the forums regularly but theirs never any action here.

And i love collage football LSU all the way, fuck roll tide affraid . But what girl you talking about? i got a little experience in that field im tall white and handsome lol, and that's where most of my time goes, sorry paul but i still try to check in. Games really don't interest me that anymore, but ill always love pde, and i couldn't let this place die.
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 am

[PDE]capartt wrote:this place is kinda dead, and i don't help much sorry, im just not in a video game playing mood lately, and if i do its usually steam i don't open xfire much, but i check the forums regularly but theirs never any action here.

And i love collage football LSU all the way, fuck roll tide affraid . But what girl you talking about? i got a little experience in that field im tall white and handsome lol, and that's where most of my time goes, sorry paul but i still try to check in. Games really don't interest me that anymore, but ill always love pde, and i couldn't let this place die.

lol this place isn't really dead son. Some people just aren't that social or into forums like that. I wish there were more, but it is what it is for now. Like you said, it doesn't have YOUR interests anymore and I can understand that. I see where gaming has went and the future just isn't there for me either, so I roll with the last bits of good it was before the industry totally went M.O.E. The more Xbox pays, that will be their bottom line. Btw, it's always gonna be about that Alabama Roll Tide!
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]capartt Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:24 am

[PDE]Alastora wrote:
[PDE]capartt wrote:this place is kinda dead, and i don't help much sorry, im just not in a video game playing mood lately, and if i do its usually steam i don't open xfire much, but i check the forums regularly but theirs never any action here.

lol this place isn't really dead son. Some people just aren't that social or into forums like that. I wish there were more, but it is what it is for now. Like you said, it doesn't have YOUR interests anymore and I can understand that. I see where gaming has went and the future just isn't there for me either, so I roll with the last bits of good it was before the industry totally went M.O.E. The more Xbox pays, that will be their bottom line. Btw, it's always gonna be about that Alabama Roll Tide!

I will will go cut down Toomer's Trees i cant stand bamama, we beat them once already 2012 was bs, well see what happens this year bounce . But i haven't played xbox since i talked about it, i would much rather play pde any day than xbox. I still love the PDE family even if i dont play, sorry guys.
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down