The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)

2 posters

Go down

Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings) Empty Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Yesterday I heard about the terrible massacre in the elementary school in USA. I don't want to comment something I've no word to express my sorrow, but I'll say what i think about the weapon selling system in USA. Just think about every massacre and heartbreaker you all Americans had to put up (and we had to cry about from all over the world : the batman massacre is indicative) done by mad stupid men. The question is .. how long you are you going to put this up? Forever? Only because your constitution says it's legal to buy a weapon, since people are free to do what they want with that gun, you feel like you can do nothing. We all know the reason of this gun-selling is MONEY MONEY MONEY , but it's time you come up against this shame: do you want youself, your best friend, your children as the next victims, just beacause everybody can buy a gun? Well it's up to you to decide to let this mess going on forever, yes, and it will happen increasly often by people exasperated , depressed by the crisis we are facing.
Change your constitution, save the lives of your fellow citizens, because a gun is not a right to self-difense, is a right to free offense. Do not respond with violence to violence.
Sorry for my baby-english , maybe not appropriate to talk about this weighty facts.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings) Empty Re: Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Let me show you how lame this is:

This is an insult to our intelligence. The fact is there's a trend in this country and it's a trend that has started taking place more in 2011. There has been quiet talk about taking guns away from every American citizen in this country. Yes, the recent shooting is tragic and it should not happen, but what you don't know about what's been going on over here is the push to remove all of our guns before all of this mysterious escalation of shootings started. Our government wants to be involved in a UN treaty for which if the UN calls for taking away our guns: http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07/10/the-u-n-arms-trade-treaty-are-our-2nd-amendment-rights-part-of-the-deal/

It says small arms, but it's always more far reaching when you see it in full. I'm not going to speak about it much because those who don't follow hidden events will not understand how tragedies are capitalized on at the moment. Our average citizen will fall in line with this government and agree as soon as they see these things because events like these are greatly effective for what this government wants to accomplish. The people here fear things very easily.

Again, not to make light of the recent situation, but you don't turn over your rights or freedoms for what they will offer you as security. Our country is in the hands of the wrong people and they will see to it that we are enslaved or have no control over our own lives. Everything is getting properly set here and while new rules and laws are constantly getting bolstered up here, prisons are growing, TSA at airports, indefinite detention laws, etc., the people's way of life is shrinking fast and they can't even see it because their lives are TV and school history book propaganda.

Our country is ran by crooks and criminals and they don't even know it. Our first amendment will be taken away slowly and our fourth is going also. This is currently our second amendment (right to bear arms) which is being taken away slowly but surely. All they have to do is to get everyone to agree by fear and tragic events, such as those of 9/11. Then they will talk about it throughout the news everyday for quite some time until it is totally planted in people's minds with words like terror, fear, tragedy. They have done the 'terrorist' thing to death here.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/14/dem-lawmaker-get-gun-control-obama-must-exploit-sh/
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings) Empty Re: Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Everytime these famous shootings pop up, there's always a catch to them. In this one, the gunman wasn't alone, but that's what the mainstream kept reporting. Mysteriously these gun bills pop up in good timing too. Question everything.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum