The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please stop!

+4
M4DD4F4KK4
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Stratokaster
Killbilly10
8 posters

Go down

Please stop! Empty Please stop!

Post by Killbilly10 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Ok.... something isn't right here... Kicked for wall hack and no recoil? There has to be a mistake here at least. This is something that makes me angry, Being accused for hacking! Jesus Christ!!!!!! I DON'T HACK!!!!!!!! Now i have possibly been banned from my favorite server on Call of Duty World at War.... For no reason. I'm understand that people get concerned by how many kills I can gain but saying I hack is a no-go zone. I just won't put up with it!

One person once said I must be using no recoil, I said no. I recorded my game, so I looked back and found my gun wasn't producing recoil, then I checked my connection and it was poor but I also looked at two others and they too had no recoil.

So I plead for everybody out there to stop accusing me of hacking and just get on with life. My e-mail gets spammed with hate mail for hacking..... makes me sick and tired, found posts on some other peoples e-mails saying to 'Ban this player HD_fLeXzZzZ for using multiple hacks and bots and offending other players.' JUST GO AWAY YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!! God damn it!

These false accusations just make my life tougher to live and above the insult I get from some people because of it.

Please tell me.... WHERE DID I GO WRONG!?!?!? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

(This has been posted else where to make more people see that people are getting banned from games because of people wrongly accusing them for hacking. I do hope you feel the same way.
Thank you for reading this:) )
Killbilly10
Killbilly10
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : I get confused once every month! Fact!

Back to top Go down

Please stop! Empty Re: Please stop!

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

(This has been posted else where to make more people see that people are getting banned from games because of people wrongly accusing them for hacking. I do hope you feel the same way.
Thank you for reading this:) )
Well. it's true , whiners , haters , and other stuff of kids like those sometimes are very annoying with their useless whining..but NONE HAS EVER BEEN BANNED BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE WHINING or crying with admins. Admins here know their job and there is always a reason when we do something. I don't know who banned you but he sure was right.

I recorded my game, so I looked back and found my gun wasn't producing recoil
You must have forgotten NO RECOIL or any other kind of hack IS FORBIDDEN on PDE server and they cause Perm ban. Do you admit you hadn't recoil and you come here to accuse other people? you must have something wrong.. just look at what you have written :

My e-mail gets spammed with hate mail for hacking..... makes me sick and tired, found posts on some other peoples e-mails saying to 'Ban this player HD_fLeXzZzZ for using multiple hacks and bots and offending other players.' JUST GO AWAY YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!! God damn it!
Find another server , maybe there they will put up your behaviour and nobody will insult you because you are a cheater.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by Killbilly10 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Whatever I did I am sorry but hacking is not me. About other people getting banned because of others whining has happened to 2 others i know. I am sad for them because they enjoyed gaming and loved talking to others on servers until some idiot came along and reported them for hacking and offensive language. I don't know what they are doing now but they can't enjoy gaming the way they used to. Now that I am banned I might as well just accept it and just carry on life. But i know this, I won't find gaming the same. I will proberbly get loads of hate and I will just have to say go ahead and hate me because I obviously hack every game i play. I apologies for my uneccesary existance as said by a hater. I'm sorry PDE for whatever I did, just please don't start hating me and turning me away. There is nothing left for me to say. Sorry....
Killbilly10
Killbilly10
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : I get confused once every month! Fact!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Well, I guess the admin that banned you has some words for you. You don't need all that unecessary words man. It's an unban request. You're not the first to make it. Just be patient..
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Please stop! Empty Enjoy!

Post by M4DD4F4KK4 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

I hope this will suffice. It's not much.

HD_fLeXzZzZ 1

HD_fLeXzZzZ 2
M4DD4F4KK4
M4DD4F4KK4
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:24 pm

This is just weird.

You don't need all that unecessary words man. It's an unban request. You're not the first to make it. Just be patient..
I'm sure this is not just an unban request, infact this isn't the proper section for those begs. This topic 's title is "Please Stop".
Stop what? Stop banning cheaters when our first rule is No hacking or cheating of any kind? Or you mean stop listening haters and whiners accusing you or any other player? Well we have our own brain and we don't base our opinions and actions or words but on FACTS. If you or any other player has been banned there is a reason .

About e-mail of hating and any other stuff i can just say lol. This even makes no sense at all:

found posts on some other peoples e-mails saying to 'Ban this player HD_fLeXzZzZ for using multiple hacks and bots and offending other players.'
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah it's an unban request and it's been moved to the proper place. It's a bit of a crazy unban request which reads more like a soap opera, but maybe Mike can throw his opinion in. I read a lot of questions about this ban while I was playing in the server and all Q and A would be better suited for this post. The second demo is the time I was in the game I believe. I watched him shoot and his gun reticle never jumped with each shot.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]*Black*Falcon* Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 pm

All PDE members are not noobs , We all know the hack as soon as we see it . + we keep watching more than once to make sure ( 100 % ) before Banning .
[PDE]*Black*Falcon*
[PDE]*Black*Falcon*
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Well, as long as i played with flexx, i didnt noticed anything bad, the only thing that makes me worried it was his nickname, cause of all those qs guys using weird names like HD or something like that, but i thought that its ok with him, in case of his ping around 40 and simple playstyle, but if you take a look at video1 updated by M4DD4F4KK4 you can notice that there is NO recoil while shooting with easy gun which t-100 is.. I agree with that ban, because nothing can explain that, "no recoil" hack being used.. There nothing about hate or something, its all about keeping game alive and servers clean, so i dont see any place for players like that, hackers, scripters, glitchers... all of them will be banned soon on earlier, lets go back to MW3...
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Northlane1337 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 am

Well PDE also bans for switching your weapon and apparently classifies it as a "script or bind" lol and funny how earlier I got banned for "qs/scripts/wh" and I wasn't even getting kills on a 150 ping, funny that the admin included wh to make the ban seem more legit.

And the fact that I included demos to Paul I'm still banned even though he said I'm not.
Northlane1337
Northlane1337
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 am

Menace Kiz, cut the bull dude. I've given you a list of IPs so go an enjoy yourself. They are +40ing all day at those servers doing exactly what you like. Some of your crew plays there. This has been explained enough in previous posts from your other members and doesn't need to be repeated.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northlane1337 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 am

Alright but the other servers are not full during my time.. all I want to say is that why is my IP banned if I gave you my demo and everything of that game you banned me in.. and why did you remove me of xfire? Like seriously lol and you can just call me Kiz instead of Menace btw, that's my team xD
Northlane1337
Northlane1337
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:36 am

One of those IPs has players 24/7 and I know that as a fact.

Northlane1337 wrote:...Menace btw, that's my team xD
^Of course.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northlane1337 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 am

Can you re-add my xf so we can speak about this and resolve it please.. honestly
Northlane1337
Northlane1337
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Northlane1337 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 am

or can you unban my subnet, because I think that's the reason why.. message me from xf or my skype:kizthed00d or yt:wubquad
please
Northlane1337
Northlane1337
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Check your IP list and play. Those servers are waiting on you. Topic closed.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down