The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW)

+9
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Stratokaster
The Spartan
PDE]Chaos Theory
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]PaulKersey
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Martyrdom Be Banned On The Main Server?

[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap70%[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 16 ]
[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 Empty [solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was thinking about this for a while and I've noticed that none of the newer Call Of Duty games have the Martyrdom perk except for a deathstreak in MW2 and MW3. Black Ops and BOII doesn't carry the perk at all.

I would like to see what everyone has to say about it, so I will post in the server to all players and all of us and see what people think by this poll here.

Edit: Vote switching is allowed, so if you think martyr should stay, act now.

POLL CLOSED. VOTE PASSED:

16 In Favor Of Banning Martyrdom
6 In Favor Of Keeping Martyrdom

On New Years Eve, Monday, December 31, 2012

From this point on, unless a vote to overturn this ruling in the future is passed, the players have spoken. Martyrdom is now in the process of being fully BANISHED from the server.

Also, a member named Vandal215 will have a surprise if he can't stop disrespecting players of our server as a PDE member/tag wearer. It's sad when the players have to teach a PDE member how to conduct himself. Seriously.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW)

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:43 am

This is a sad day for PDE, one step closer to bann everything that stops endless smg spamm
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

[solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]MARTYRDOM - THE PLAYERS VOTE! (CoDWaW)

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Come on guys, don't be so sad ( yes i was in that sad DOME game too ) but, don't jump into conclusions..it was the new year's eve remember. Maybe a softer way would have been better to begin but there's still time.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Well, its because so many of them use marty, theyre getting kicked only when they kill someone with marty, Dome is small map, and all of those players which using marty are kicked so fast, thats why it looks like that Very Happy

Btw, its also holidays time, new year etc, so its hard to know if removing marty were good or not, we have to wait a bit i think.
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm not sure this is a good idea - even tho I hate the perk myself.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2