The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch)

2 posters

Go down

All TDM - Or A Small Number Of Modes/The Rest TDM?

WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) I_vote_lcap20%WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) I_vote_lcap80%WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 10

WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) Empty WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon May 13, 2013 5:48 pm

I try this from time to time because people always ask and also, there's been a bit of an increase of players coming from consoles to PC. I will configure a rotation soon which will include different modes. However, there will be a catch.

These modes will only be on Map Pack maps and will either be at the end of the rotation or may be scattered throughout the rotation. The reason I'm choosing this somewhat weird method is because there's not that many Map Pack maps compared to the number of maps that shipped with the game and I don't want to saturate the server with modes since the only thing most people will ever know is TDM.

So, since those maps aren't part of the original pack, players can expect to have a gametype of one of those maps every now and then while the majority stays TDM.

This will NOT be a full mixed mode server. It will just be like bonus maps/modes here and there.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Tue May 21, 2013 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) Empty Re: WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch)

Post by Invité Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Hmm Same answer, like always, mean bounce (happy) cuz I really love have some modes on our games but, It will work this time ?? We'll see Smile
Btw Babe, N1 Wink

I'll put back a funny mode on cod4 Tdm, if the console agree^^ I need a little change here.... Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch) Empty Re: WaW - For All Players (Main Server) - Some Other Modes (A Catch)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 am

added a poll at the top
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue May 21, 2013 10:41 pm

upped
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Rantanrave Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 am

I am one of the guys who prefers TDM as I generally dont trust in any teammate who is not wearing a PDE tag.

But I am up for a little change every now and then, so a few maps would not kill me.

I would personally prefer Domination, but I can also live with WAR (and WAR is the most requested mode I know).
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]Rantanrave
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 am

[PDE]Rantanrave wrote:I am one of the guys who prefers TDM as I generally dont trust in any teammate who is not wearing a PDE tag.

But I am up for a little change every now and then, so a few maps would not kill me.

I would personally prefer Domination, but I can also live with WAR (and WAR is the most requested mode I know).
Well you are in luck as far as Domination because War can't be played with all the players on the server as the server locks up. I think it will be 4 map/mode combos with 2 of them being Domination.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Alrighty. We now have four map/mode combinations starting in the new rotation:

Revolution - CTF
Downfall - Headquarters (king of the hill)
Banzai!! - Domination
Makin Day - Domination (may change, don't know)
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down