The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server...

3 posters

Go down

Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server... Empty Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server...

Post by Boursk Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 am

So I was playing on Courtyard last day on the server using my MG42, and all of a sudden - I get banned, and whatever admin did it claimed that I was no recoiling which is complete bullshit.

I've been playing this game for 5 years at least, and to be banned like this all of a sudden is uncalled for...

I have already spoken with Ladycinell on the Nr.2 TDM PDE server about this matter but he/she wasn't able to help me, so now I made this topic instead.

Boursk
Boursk
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Taken with a pinch of salt.

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server... Empty Re: Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server...

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 am

You are unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server... Empty Re: Banned from the Main PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS server...

Post by Boursk Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 am

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:You are unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With all due respect - If either of the admins have accusations targeted at a certain player; should beforehand question him/her to hear what the player has to say in defense of himself/herself.

I've had one of my friends actually get banned on the server before although this was more than a year ago and he doesn't play the game anymore. He'd barely been playing them game for about 3 weeks only to get banned without warning when he was doing really good on K/D ratio for once, and he was really disappointed to see such a thing happen.

I'm not telling you or your admins how you should run your servers, but please; be considerate in order to leave players with a good impression of the server in the future.

Thank you.

Boursk
Boursk
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Taken with a pinch of salt.

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am

Players who use obvious hacks will NOT have a right to "defend" themselves. But what goes for no recoil/wh, i do agree that no single admin should bann out of mere "suspicion". Whoever has been doing these mysterious banns should just really think about what their doing.
and indeed, sry for your troubles. We dont let our admins just rampage our servers
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

We always give the chance for people to have their rights and that's why we accept unban requests. I watched the demo and it seems that something slipped over my judgement and I'm sorry for that. This happens one in a million as we have much experience with servers.

Another thing you should know is that we are not the kind of people who say he has 150 kills 20 deaths let's ban him, cuz if it was like that, we ourselves should have been banned.

Enjoy playing on our servers
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down