The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned, claiming I had aimbot.

5 posters

Go down

Banned, claiming I had aimbot. Empty Banned, claiming I had aimbot.

Post by Dyn Ice Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 pm

I usually don't even play waw, and really only play cod to make videos of it. I am not even a pc player, so there is no reason for me to play any cod game on pc, other then fun. I am not even aware of any hacks for waw, other than easy account, as I have just only downloaded it. And I don't understand why anyone for any reason would even hack on a waw server. There are only 3 good ones! The one I got banned from was the only server that had good ping. I don't have a demo of me not hacking, as I didn't think I would get banned for any reason because I wasn't doing anything wrong. My account name was DYN_ICE. Please relieve this ban, as it was for no reason whatsoever.

Thanks.
Dyn Ice
Dyn Ice
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned, claiming I had aimbot. Empty Re: Banned, claiming I had aimbot.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 pm

The admin who banned you should be here soon to answer.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by radio Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm

dyn ice, you were quickscoping getting everyone killed at the first shot even when they were behind the smoke or light grenade and without having their position on the minimap. I spec you enough to get convinced you were cheating. It's a 1 day ban. I'd be glad if you prove me i was wrong tomorrow or any day after.

All the other arguments have no relevance. Among all the cheaters i've seen to this point, only one admitted he was cheating.
radio
radio
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyn Ice Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Ok, ill prove you wrong when I am un-banned tomorrow. And shooting through smoke isn't aimbot, thats what fx_enable 0 does. And I have never even heard of a dvar unlocker for waw, so even if I tried I couldn't have used that. But whatever, it seems you guys just ban people for no reason. And there is also a way to remove some smoke from the game in the settings, which is what I did. It isn't hacking, its apart of the game, please think next time.
Dyn Ice
Dyn Ice
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Dyn Ice wrote:And there is also a way to remove some smoke from the game in the settings, which is what I did.
How exactly ?
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

Dyn Ice wrote:Ok, ill prove you wrong when I am un-banned tomorrow. And shooting through smoke isn't aimbot, thats what fx_enable 0 does. And I have never even heard of a dvar unlocker for waw, so even if I tried I couldn't have used that. But whatever, it seems you guys just ban people for no reason. And there is also a way to remove some smoke from the game in the settings, which is what I did. It isn't hacking, its apart of the game, please think next time.
Lol. I'm pretty sure you can't just type that command fx_enable 0 in the console to make it work and if you can't do in the console, it's cheat protected. That would mean you just admitted that you were hacking rofl.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down