The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Mod - Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of The Enemies

Go down

Skyrim Mod - Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of The Enemies Empty Skyrim Mod - Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of The Enemies

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 pm

Skyrim Mod - Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of The Enemies 40491-3-1377313918

Enemy AI OverHaul - Revenge Of The Enemies
(No Scripts)

Author's Description
Perhaps most players have got tired with combating with those vanilla weak foes and used some mods to strengthen them .However I still think there still should be some mods to deepen different combat style to feature different enemies,and i just mean we need a mod to make most enemies use the Power, vampires transform into bat form, draugr use varieties of shouts, falmer can be invisible Intelligently, bosses can get a far more complex AI. Actually , I'm just describing what my mod does.

1.First,It's NO SCRIPTS.

2.Add Unique Skills to Enemies

Most enemies have their own skills now, such as Invisibility of Falmer,Bat Form of Vampire,Artillery of Dwarven Sphere and so on.

3.More intelligent Enemies

Enemies use more block and power attack,you must pay full attention to their behavior and movement .

4.Add new magic to Enemies

Some enemies use unique and powerful magic which will astonish you .

5.Add High-Level Enemies

6.Far More powerful Boss

Draugr boss,Vampire boss,Forsworn boss and Dragon priest are super-powerful and have complex AI. So don't treat them as common enemies.

You Can Get It HERE

By the way, I hate the plugin name "Rebirth Monster" and wish it was just something to do with the main name, but if you see something with that name in your load. order, that's this mod. It's a great mod though.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down