The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garand in Cod Waw

3 posters

Go down

Garand in Cod Waw Empty Garand in Cod Waw

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm

This topic has been a long time waiting. As anyone who has played alot of WaW (every PDE member I would sincerely hope) should know, the M1 Garand is a broken weapon with a scope. Going from noscope with 2-4 hits with stopping power to scoped with 1 shot one kill. Now this doesnt show in the stats so in other words the weapon is quite simply broken. If any PDE member has gotten flak from me for using it.. im not even gonna bother apologising because we should be above such things as glitched weapons on our own server.
So to the topic at hand. I dont feel good about banning any weapon but as it is now the scoped garand is making the server unplayable. Players like miha-rybolov, --SLEPOI-- and JOPODER to name a few only join on certain maps with perfect camping spots using ONLY the scoped garand. In a small game campers like this are easy to smoke but in 20v20 you really cant choose your targets everytime. The garand camping is at a point where i dont even enjoy playing on the server anymore because people are picking up on the fact that the weapon is just overpowered as hell.
Now I dont know what suggest other than either nerfing the scope, banning the weapon, or making garand camping bannable. The last option would be a very lame rule for a server but in the end it would only serve to give admins the right to get rid of the worst players. If anyone has any other ideas please post them here
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Garand in Cod Waw Empty Re: Garand in Cod Waw

Post by primat Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 am

Yesterday there was a dialogue based on some banning suggestions such as; no flare, no betty, no gas etc.. I was gonna say no garand as a joke but seeing this as a serious subject here in forums made me smile.  
I have that attachment too but I use it with gas mask, so it makes me try headshots at least(giving scoped garand a purpose).
I would not care to see that attachment banned for garand.

oldtrash

PS: Ah, btw I was the one getting the kill from sleepoi, what happens to my money Razz
primat
primat
Beginner
Beginner

http://soundcloud.com/hightural

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:48 pm

I would like to see what players think about this. I know it's tough, but it would be good to see some feedback.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down