The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper

3 posters

Go down

Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper Empty Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:02 pm

-vertino
-PDE #1
-Reason
So i just got back from college, jumped on my pc and was ready to play some WaW saw that PDE was near full so i joined. Played 1 game of banzi where i was distracted by skype etc. played second game on castle. Played 2 mins was going about 4-4 just running round quickscoping. Then in the chat all i see is here we go again. i asked him what was up, he replied you know whats up. i said what are you gonna ban me for? he replied QUICKSCOPING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SERVER. i questioned this rule and asked him to show me this rule. Then we went back and forth arguing about quickscoping etc. Then banned. Please can someone unban me, i know people are quick to judge quickscoping espically on the pc side of this cod community, most people instantly jump the gun and say we are using hacks but in 99% of the time that is not the case and in this situation i feel hard done by. I enjoy playing your server mainly because it is alternative and it goes up to 50 players which is lots of fun.
-Admin didn't quite catch the admins name unfortuntly

vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper Empty Re: Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Since you want to start off with a lie right away, I will bring the chatlog in here just a second. Boy... you're starting bad... Ok. Here it is:

idatman - here we go again...
Vertino - ?
idatman - yeah you know
idatman - let me help you
Vertino - gonna ban me again because i quick scope (told on yourself)
Vertino - d (I guess this represents a smile or whatever)
idatman - get a real key and ill give you a few servers
idatman - they allow all that stuff
idatman - you can get clips and all
Vertino - wait
Vertino - so
Vertino - your not allowed to quick scope
Vertino - ?
idatman - im not here to discuss what your interpretateion of it is
Vertino - it litrally doesnt make any sense
Vertino - where in the rules does it say
idatman - we allow quickscoping, just not you (as a couple of guys were quickscoping as we were talking, so we must allow it right?)
Vertino - if you personally dont like it
idatman - or your friends
Vertino - just not me
Vertino - ...
Vertino - who am i (see earlier comments above)
idatman - we know what you all do
idatman - so get a real key for cheap
idatman - and ill give you a list of servers
idatman - full servers
Vertino - the 2 good servers
Vertino - are jff and this 1
idatman - and you can do that all day there
idatman - thats a lie
idatman - its because you dont have a key so you dont know
Vertino - yes i know this
Vertino - im not buying 1 just to get banned (hmm... Why do you think you will automatically be banned from other servers?)
idatman - if you had a key, you would see other servers
idatman - you wouldnt get banned from them
idatman - only this one
idatman - like this
idatman - before i do though
Vertino - well if i get banned from this one for 'quickscoping'
idatman - come to pdelite.net for the list
Vertino - if you dont like it
Vertino - thats not my fault
idatman - !pb vert qs crew/skins

-vertino
-PDE #1
-Reason
So i just got back from college, jumped on my pc and was ready to play some WaW saw that PDE was near full so i joined. Played 1 game of banzi where i was distracted by skype etc. played second game on castle. Played 2 mins was going about 4-4 just running round quickscoping. Then in the chat all i see is here we go again. i asked him what was up, he replied you know whats up. i said what are you gonna ban me for? he replied QUICKSCOPING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SERVER. i questioned this rule and asked him to show me this rule. Then we went back and forth arguing about quickscoping etc. Then banned. Please can someone unban me, i know people are quick to judge quickscoping espically on the pc side of this cod community, most people instantly jump the gun and say we are using hacks but in 99% of the time that is not the case and in this situation i feel hard done by. I enjoy playing your server mainly because it is alternative and it goes up to 50 players which is lots of fun.
-Admin didn't quite catch the admins name unfortuntly

So, don't try that.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper Empty Re: Banned for being a sniper/quickscoper

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Since you want to start off with a lie right away, I will bring the chatlog in here just a second. Boy... you're starting bad...

Wooow what part of it was a lie ?
im not trying to be a dick or anything i just dont understand the problem with 'quickscoping'
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

vxZoid wrote:
[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Since you want to start off with a lie right away, I will bring the chatlog in here just a second. Boy... you're starting bad...

Wooow what part of it was a lie ?
im not trying to be a dick or anything i just dont understand the problem with 'quickscoping'

I honestly don't get this
Your completely doing everything you can to try and ban me but you still haven't given me a reason.
1st. d is not a smile its just a d
2nd. 'are you gonna ban me for quickscoping' ive been playing cod on pc for about 3 years now and ive been through too many ban appeals simply just because people think i have Aimbot or wallhack for using a sniper. its annoying as a sniper.
3.'we allow quickscoping' but just not you. who am i ? who am i related to ?
4. or your friends. im playing alone. i dont know a single person in my friend circle who plays WaW. i think you have got me confused for someone else
5.i dont want a 'legit' CD for instaces such as this where i get banned for something somebody didn't like and then go through a process of unfair trail.
6. please can we get another admin to look at this i feel as if talking to the admin which banned me isn't going to go anywhere.
7. If you don't like quickscoping becuase its overpowered etc. move on, don't ban someone for it, thats like saying a black person can use this toilet because you don't like them. It simply doesn't make any sense
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:49 pm

If you don't want a legit key, you should be done talking. 1-2 servers maybe, versus 15-20 full servers with a real key where you can go from server to server...
yeah, loss of logic there.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Now your just trying to get at me, this is not going anywhere please can another admin come and help me out here
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:36 pm

If you aren't interested in a real key, then you don't need another admin. That other server is for all that. I've already tried to help.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 pm

What do you mean key your server is alternative stop trying to sell me a key. I haven't done anything wrong and you still aviod telling me what i am banned for thats why i would like another admin.
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm not trying to sell you anything. I prefer you buy the game on Steam (link on the site), Amazon, or wherever, as long as you get it legit. You can then access all servers. Another admin will just tell you the same thing so if you want them to repeat what I've just said, fine, but without a key, nothing is changing. Please don't get a key from us.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm

vxZoid wrote:-vertino
-PDE #1
-Reason
he replied QUICKSCOPING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SERVER. i questioned this rule and asked him to show me this rule

haha, what a liar discovered by PK, shame on you kid Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 pm

HAHAHHA another player exposed by PDE good job exposed nothing but how stupid you guys look banning someone for using a sniper then using sterotypes to make you think your correct good job. all i got from this is you guys banned me for using a alternative CD key EVEN though your server is alternative? doesnt really make sense.
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Our server isn't whatever you think it is and as I said before, you can see many servers with a real key. There's a full in game server list. We help players who want real keys. I don't even know why you fear playing at other servers.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vxZoid Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Our server isn't whatever you think it is and as I said before, you can see many servers with a real key. There's a full in game server list. We help players who want real keys. I don't even know why you fear playing at other servers.

Why do you keep floating round the point? you know i wasnt hacking, you know i wasn't doing anything wrong and you know you cannot answer the question on why i am banned from the server. Instead you keep offering me other servers to play and this just reinforces the idea that you personally don't like me sniping but just don't want to say.
I want to play PDE because it is Full 90% of the time and alternative ive already said this but just so you don't have to repeat yourself, i thought i would remind you why i want to play it
vxZoid
vxZoid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Ok. As I said in the server, I'm not going to play your game. You were already banned before and you have even admitted to being banned and tried to lie with it. I tried giving you alternatives and no, we're not full 90% of the time. You are missing out on great servers 'if you don't hack' and instead, you purposely limit yourself for some unknown reason. This is going nowhere and we are done here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down