The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request I don't know where to post this?

+6
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE] The Road
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]PaulKersey
AlexandruRob
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? - Page 2 Empty Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by AlexandruRob Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,my username is AlexandruRob,i got Player Kicked everytime i join since yeserday night...is this a ban? can i make something to get unbanned?i talk about real fast xp server
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:58 pm

so bullshiting me

if 2 hack reports are so many for you...math fucked so hard its just impossible with argue with that
yes many servers,but xp server just 1 so thats the reason

i just say 2 guys hacking whats the problem?i don't see anyone else getting banned for report who they think they hack.
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:02 pm

and i saw hackers atleast 1 on some server,i reported it 2/3 times no one get so mad and bullshit me like here,but that wasnt xp server just simple ones,but they never get mad at me,they just check and sayd "he is hacking i will ban him after demo" "he is not hacking just luck or goodgame"
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:26 pm

How is it that you're banned for one day and then come back with the same mess all over again? You are repetitive. We know who you are Alexsei RO. Just leave it alone. We are not the only type of server out there.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 pm

lol you are so sure
what do you want to verify just say it and i will do
i just want to get a nice unlocked custom classes and i want to play on xp server
do you want me to shut up when i saw hackers?OK,done...
i just need to get unbanned to get some new prestige to unlock classes

i could buy a new cd key and name myself brasilking2012 shut up and play since i have a few keys to spare,but i want to play legit not like a stalker

its not me i don't even know that guy i just try to explain my shit to get unbanned i don't want any problems
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:32 pm

i got banned one day and the next day i saw the same crap,seriously...im not idiot i saw all the enemies killcams,but only 2 different...why?why they looked different? thats why i reported again
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:36 pm

AlexandruRob wrote:i could buy a new cd key and name myself brasilking2012 shut up and play

I think that you cannot believe at this itself, even here youre just making huge spam without logic..
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 pm

i have honor and thats the right thing,ask for an unban not backstabbing by switch cd keys,even if its the simple answer,thats happen when people actualy have "balls" not shit superficial no sens Wink
i need an answer ,the final one for my request,i wouldn't play with another cd key if i don't get unbanned on my request
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:27 pm

You already admitted that youre a woman, so how the f do you have "balls" ?

Omg man, just stop it, go away, like PK said, see yourself in closest hospital...

You banned yourself forerver, dont ask for unban, just go away and stop that spam...
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm

used " " as an expression

you go to a hospital you fucking frustrated retarded,do you know me personal to send me to a hospital?fucking piece of shit ...look at your ..."fireball" go to a hospital stupid sociopat ,you don't eeven know me you are just full of no sense shit ,bullshit scrublord Smile

i will let you continue eat your shit,like you sayd "Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

you got me on your level...im done and if i want i will just use another cd key to fuck your around sometimes,because you're a shit SOB Smile

don't evern bother to reply fucktard i will not read it

bloody smart ass looser advice others to go to hospital,fucking piece of shit
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:43 pm

like i was expected...a stupid superficial retarded saw balls and got it wrrong...you are a pure idiot Smile
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Gavran Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:58 pm

AlexandruRob wrote:thats so wrrong you take it so wrrong and people call me paranoid

long story short,i sayd boyblunder hacks no one agree not even check then got banned after some admin harash and useless arguing try to convince me without even check, some strange commands on me noc or what is that
today i got on the server again after temp ban and saw a guy kinda strange aiming, fury i belive is his name and i sayd i though he is hacking with no recoil because only on his killcams i saw that streight aim and no recoil at all and i was just play'n with sniper ptrs and i got huge recoil and i just sayd he hacks they all got mad like even if a auto shoot aimboter run on the map with speed hacks and i say he hacks they wouldn't belive me....such a situation

and this confusion with me and the other guy from 2013?thats full no sense i have nothing to do with that guy and i didnt even know him

Ohh man...one girl 2 sentences
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 pm

played with a new cd key ... no one observer and i was talking on the server with admins on...

bleah,easy....i challenge you...
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 pm

I dont fell that "challenge". If you deserve we will ban this key too. Untill that, untill your behavior will be ok you are free to play.
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 pm

you can t find me to ban me, and because admins were jackass im going to be tue same when they are not online
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 pm

And if we catch you? Is it really worth throwing money away? Why not act like a grown-up instead?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Of course we will find you if there will be reason, trough your specific behavior.
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:48 am

gonna hack it hard and no clue how to find me...my premium vpn worth any penny

when admins will not be online i will just rekt the hack because seems they like and ass lick hackers instead of fair players Smile,the first time when using a hack will be to make some shit days to this pieces of trash excluding some admins which are good guys

AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:52 am

I have used to work for a local games retailer a few month,can get how much cd keys i want for almost 0.5 euros each

first time with a hack,just to fuck them up and show them how a hack looks when they are not online, and when someone will acuse me,i will turn it off to proov how retarded should be someone who send me to the hospital because i know when someone hacks and i hate that they don't give a fuck

let's see how much fucks i will give ruining a cool server just for fun,like when they ban me and ass licking eachothers ,

how much fun will be ? +1
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:58 am

Ok guy, we're done here. 5 minutes of fame are up.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:09 am

I have spected people you accused of hacking while i was wearing different names, and no clan tag to give me away, and they never hacked... now, you come to server, and suddenly they decide to hack? You are one of those people who believe they are always right, and you don't want justice from admins, just obedience.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:22 pm

I have not read every sentence, but, I think this is not worth all that big debate! Evil or Very Mad
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Gavran Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:56 pm

AlexandruRob wrote:I have used to work for a local games retailer a few month,can get how much cd keys i want for almost 0.5 euros each

first time with a hack,just to fuck them up and show them how a hack looks when they are not online, and when someone will acuse me,i will turn it off to proov how retarded should be someone who send me to the hospital because i know when someone hacks and i hate that they don't give a fuck

let's see how much fucks i will give ruining a cool server just for fun,like when they ban me and ass licking eachothers ,

how much fun will be ? +1

Unban request I don't know where to post this? - Page 2 Berneydidnotread
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Gavran Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Actually , i have read it all,
and I also share the same opinion with Damir.
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pj1972 Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Just read this thread nearly a year Later and we banned this Idiot too for the same thing lol
pj1972
pj1972
CoDWaW Moderator
CoDWaW Moderator

Tagline Tagline : No, Danger is my middle name!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 am

LMFAO. So much salt in this unban request. But what really got me going is the "I'm a Shemale" LMFAO thank you PJ for bringing this back. Great read
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2