The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

2 posters

Go down

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW Empty Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

Post by BigBuds Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

I was playing the your server #2 yesterday ranking up like all hell. I had just prestiged and was using the default svt. I had killed an admin i guess and was perma banned immediately. I do not know what admin it was, but i had a friend ask why i was banned and he told me that the admin said was a scroll macro firing my svt. My friend tried to get me unbanned right there and then by describing me as a retard. When in reality i'm just a spaz and can click that fast on the mouse. I use to play cod:waw on the 360 a lot and i always would get that firing cap they had for modded controllers. I had never had a modded controller and still don't. I was just loving the fact that nothing was stopping me from going full retard on the mouse to fire off a mag in literally a second. Please unban me. I promise to take it down a notch and not go full retard with semi auto weapons anymore. Even tho i love it so much :/ Thanks for you time!
BigBuds94 - ign
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW Empty Re: Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:32 pm

No need to tame it for us. Just go here: 94.23.26.17:28965
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW Empty Re: Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

Post by BigBuds Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:11 am

???
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:13 am

That's a server that will let you be as free as you want without worrying about that. Check it out.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBuds Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:47 pm

But I'm not actually using any mods or hacks or any third party software to let me cheat in cod... I'm was just playing the game as fair as can be. I really like server #2 because of its location. It's eastern and I have nice low ping on it. I'm not looking to go cheat in call of duty. I just want the ban appealed please.
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 pm

For location, there's

68.232.176.130:28960
162.251.165.82:28950

We don't want you to get banned often for people thinking you may be scrolling or whatever, so I wanted to save you that problem of going back and forward posting new ban appeals because someone else banned you. Those servers above have low ping.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBuds Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Alright well, I very much appreciate your looking out for me and trying to avoid the same issue over again. I just really like this server and would love to keep playing on it. May I please get just one ban appeal for this server and if it happens again I won't ask for another appeal. I probably won't get banned again. Please and thank you!
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

I can look into it, but it's very hard for someone to stop doing whatever it is that they do because they like it or it's just their playstyle, etc.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBuds Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:30 pm

I'll just not use semi auto weapons anymore on this server and I won't get banned again.
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:25 pm

BigBuds wrote:I'll just not use semi auto weapons anymore on this server and I won't get banned again.
You shouldn't have to even resort to that though. The server I gave you is good for your situation. You shouldn't have to not use a weapon on our servers. I was trying to help you with that and I don't know why you haven't tried that server out.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBuds Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:46 pm

I have tried those servers out. They just don't stay as populated as your server #2. Just one ban appeal. That's all I ask for. Please.
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 pm

I've just watched another video of you today and it's clear there's nothing you can do about shooting a semi as full auto. Another admin will take a look at the video, but I don't know if anything will be positive of it. He will be online later tonight.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:04 am

Ok. I've had a talk about it. In a call I hate to make because I just don't believe in it and it's not what we are about, you will have to drop the semi-autos here. After you made the appeal, we saw you play and continue to do the same thing. Still, many streams of bullets in a short time. Due to this, you will have to refrain from using semi-autos, but I did give you other servers to play at and you still wanted to play here instead so that's what it will be.

If you get banned from this point, remember, someone's always taking note.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBuds Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:09 am

Thank you!!! cheers
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down