The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

2 posters

Go down

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW Empty Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

Post by BigBuds Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:22 am

So a couple of days ago I was playing on your cod:waw server #2, ranking super fast and would prestige every time I hit 65. So I had just freshly did another prestige and was using the svt. I had killed an admin with it and was perma banned immediately. There was no warning nor reasoning for me to read. I had a friend playing in the server with me at the time and I had asked him to ask why I was banned. He told me that the admin banned me because I was scroll macro firing my semi auto weapon. When in reality I was just clicking my mouse super fast like the spaz I am. My friend tried to get me the appeal right there and then by describing me as a retard that was overly excited about no limits on firing semi auto weapons. I used play a lot of cod:waw on the 360 and there's a mod block/firing rate monitor that would cap you if you were firing too fast. I have never owed a modded controller and still don't. But now that I have this game on pc I can click even faster with the mouse. I guess I was a little overly excited about not having a limiter to stop my spaz ass firing. The admin laughed when my friend described me and said he'd think about the ban appeal, but here I am typing this so I never got the appeal. I never got the admin's IGN... Please appeal my ban on this server. It was a nice low ping for me so it's really fun to play on. THANKS!
BigBuds
BigBuds
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW Empty Re: Perma Banned From Server #2 COD:WaW

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down