The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks To Everyone For The PDE Support!

Go down

Thanks To Everyone For The PDE Support! Empty Thanks To Everyone For The PDE Support!

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 am

I had been wanting to post this for a while, but I've been tired the last few days (and still tired hehe). I wanted to say Big Thanks for the help.

As some of you know, I don't really like asking for donations although we need them. For me, it's been hard the past few months to support the servers properly on my part as far as funding goes. I've been trying work out things at home and I've been moving to the background. I'm still around, but I've been at this thing for some years now. I know a person wouldn't want me saying this, but sometimes, he has to pull through some months and I always have emergency backup saved just in case things are heavy. Shout out to Gogo and others who has been very supportive periodically.

This last month, it seemed like donations came poring out of nowhere. There were some donations from unexpected regulars and allies and some people I don't know the names of. It's a great relief and thankful to have members and friends of ours for this thing we enjoy daily. Some people will think I shouldn't post this (yeah, yeah), but I have to say thanks out loud to all involved. Also, thanks to everyone who have been supportive in other ways as well. You are appreciated and we take notice.

At PDE, we always strive to make you guys comfortable and happy. These are your servers, everyone who plays daily. We have to make sure you all come first and we all have the same focus. Shout out to all of the clans and players keeping WaW going for 6+ years, zombie players too. Shout out to the console-to-PC players as well. The devs don't know how much good they put into this game when they had to make that deadline after CoD4. Great thanks to FlashDeath and thanks to Rant for holding down the nights. Also, thanks to the brother Chaos.

There's some news about Black Ops 3 and PC that will be talked about in another post soon. I don't really take the news seriously since they have been known to mislead and lie to the PC community ever since MW2. I don't even know how to feel about that game since we've been on CoDWaW so long (6 years - 2008 wow), but we will discuss.

[U C S] T A N K   S E R V E R

185.16.85.100:28960
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down