The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Kicked, Gabvador

2 posters

Go down

Player Kicked, Gabvador Empty Player Kicked, Gabvador

Post by Gabvador Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi,

First of all, I apologize if my post is not in the right section or if I have to present myself somewhere.

This morning I was enjoying a game on your server. (PDE#1) I was doing well and someone told that I was hacking. Some PDE members, well some players with the tag PDE spectated me and one said that he saw nothing. Another one was spectating me and said that "it seems that he knows where everyone is". Well I like to look a lot at my mini map and know how the spawn system works. After that I got some connections problems and when I fixed them I came back online. I played like 10 seconds and I got kicked. Retried to come back but was expecting the same result.

So now I am probably on the ban-list, maybe it is a temp ban or perma I don't know. And I can't find any list like on the ucs forum which you are friend with. They banned me too once because I was doing well.
Here is the post if you are interested. ucsclanDOTcoDOTuk/threads/12214-Kicked

I guess that the ban is a preventive one since the players at the moment were not sure if I was hacking, or not I don't know, I didn't get a warning at all or maybe you did but I had this connection problem.

I'll repeat what I said on the UCS forum, I don't know how to prove to you that I was'nt cheating. I had some problems in the past and people had suspicions, and I don't try to brag about my skills or anything. I do decently on FPS, that's all. One time LadyLauren was suspicious about me. So if you could consider your decision, I thank you in advance. I really like to play on your server and still wish to play on it.

Thanks for reading

Gabvador

Postscript : Sorry for my english. And replace the DOT in the url by '.'
I got those restrictions on new members for not posting URLs.
Gabvador
Gabvador
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Player Kicked, Gabvador Empty Re: Player Kicked, Gabvador

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:08 pm

LL will have to post here concerning your ban. She will be around tonight.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabvador Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi, Thanks for the response.

It wasn't LadyLauren who banned me yesterday. Someone else I think, a girly nickname if I recalled, not sure at all. There was maybe someone called PDE Host or something begining with a H.
Gabvador
Gabvador
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:29 pm

The only ban I have listed for your name is by Lauren.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabvador Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Ok then, it must be her.

So I have to wait for her to give some kind of verdict ?
Gabvador
Gabvador
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 pm

We notified her of your ban appeal here and she refused to come and answer, so you are unbanned.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabvador Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi again,

It seems that you banned me again on PDE#1. I really don't get it. I am somehow mad that noone believes me.
Well there is one guy who does, his nickname starts with an A. I think he got some moderator credentials or stuff because he could banned someone yersteday, an obivous wallhack(not me).
Yesterday when I played, I had a conversation with, I am sorry I don't recall the nickname. A girly one I think.
From now on I'll assume that the person whom I talked with was a she, if I am mistaken, my apologies. So I played on your server yesterday and was doing fine.
At some point she got suspicious and decided to spectate me and probably took a video.

She told me that it was obvious hacking and I tried to defend my case. The discussion was pointless. Anything I said got no credits to her eyes. I can understand. I played so much League of Legends and spend time on the Internet to understand that it is close to impossible to convince someone about anything(on the internet). She also told me that another PDE agreed on her part because he spectated me with her.

One of the thing that she reproached me with was that at a moment of the game I will be super good. I start like 6-6 let's say and suddenly I go crazy and go 30-10. And apparently I do that all the time. Well I answered by "I don't play my life all the time on this game, sometimes I do tryhard and others not".
Another thing was that when I join your server the first times I was doing only above average. And now I carry my team most of the time or succeed to. I can't win all the games Wink. However sometimes, I just chill or try some shotguns/rifles/sniper class and don't grasp the gameplay behind it immediately. If I suck at it, I am ok, but if someones in the other team is quite good, I tilt and want to face him with my best class and condition. And I go tryhard mode.

I stopped talking back because it was on a chatgame and I needed clearly more time to explain myself. So I am a FPS player, I spend a lot of times on them. On the call of Duty, I started with Waw when it came out but CoD 4 was still more famous. I then moved on mw2, bo (which I hated because you couldn't QS), mw3, and stopped because I felt like Activision was fucking assholes for the way they produce the serie. You can add me on steam, nickname gabvador. I had 1095 hours on mw2, and 893 hours on mw3. But it doen't explain that I can be good at FPS.
When I started to play League of Legends, 4 years ago, and still playing. I learned something mini map and information is so important. So if you know where your ennemy is, you have won mostly.

So go back to Waw. I came back to it like, 2 months ago. At first, I didn't remember the meta, the best perks, or weapons. I probably did average at first. I could remember that the snowballing was so massive. I mean, the dogs, they are too overpowered. And artillery too, if we are like atleast 30 on the server. So I started learning from the best players. I am a rush type guy, with bunny hopes and stuff. I don't like to sit and wait. Thompson, stopping power and steady aim is hillarious. It carries so much. I learned that camouflage is OP from someone. But camouflage and a silencer sucks. You loss so much offensive power. Everybody in mw3 uses assassin, which is the same as camouflage.

So now that I learned how to used  the best class to score. I got better and better. The leaning curve is pretty quick. If you learnedd how spawns works, and it was a messy system for all the call of anyways, with the perma recon play when we are like 30 on the server, you can score pretty good.

It was the same for the UCS server. You can't rush like a retard on this server. So I found some classes to rely on if you want to do good. You have to be patient. Flank the guys and go across a good portion of map. Same for the tanks. Didn't know how to destroy them but man the C4 is useful. I just learned recently that under the tank was the weakest spot. I thought it was only the back.

About my gameplay, I look at the radar all the time. Probably every 3 seconds. And if you know the spawns, the flow of the maps, the habits of players because most of them are all the time the same, you can score. If you know that a guy is camping at the same spot of it is one of his favorite, man, you have the advantage. And with the killstreaks which are op as f***, you can snowball easily.

I don't want to brag about anything. I am just trying to explain that I am legit. I would love to see the footage that you took of me to explain all my thinking at the time. Why i scoped here and here, why I send my nade here, or anything else. I don't know what to do really. I love playing on your server (except when it is Dome with 35 people at the time Very Happy). If you want me to come to some vocal, teamspeak or others.

Sorry for long post and bad english.
Gabvador
Gabvador
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:06 pm

This was by another admin (male). I don't see him at the moment, but will let him know when he comes.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down