The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server

2 posters

Go down

Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server Empty Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server

Post by maZokiWAW Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:52 pm

IGN:maZoki
Server: PDE #1
Reason:unknown
Admin:unknown
Hi, so I keep getting kicked from the server whenever I join, I don't know if I am temp/perm banned or if there is an admin who just keeps kicking me but I haven't recieved a reason as to why ...

I got asked if I was using microbinds, which I am not, although I have my 'switch weapon' bound to my mouse wheel an after reading a couple of the threads on this forum it appears that reload canceling is against the rules (I wasn't aware until now) ...
If I was banned for this, I understand as I tend to cancel my reload quite often.

But If I was banned for something else then I would like to appeal it.
maZokiWAW
maZokiWAW
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server Empty Re: Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:58 pm

Just checked the vid and you were warned a few times, but didn't respond. Yes, you were banned for continuous use of that.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server Empty Re: Getting Kicked as I join PDE #1 server

Post by maZokiWAW Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:55 am

fair enough, is it a perm ban?
also, I'd like to appologise as I tend to tunnel on the game and rarely pay attention to chat.
maZokiWAW
maZokiWAW
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down