The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason :(

+5
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]PaulKersey
PDE]Chaos Theory
[NRNS]Becca
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banned for no reason :( Empty Banned for no reason :(

Post by [NRNS]Becca Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:24 pm

First time i join your servers today and i get banned with the reason, admin decision, im really confused, it's not like i was cheating or anything... Sad
[NRNS]Becca
[NRNS]Becca
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason :( Empty they want it thay way?

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey, Becca, take some time to look at the pictures I uploaded. U try to play smart in the nrns server against me, but dont come here with your "Hey, Im confused" "Why did I get banned" All you need is to look down there, I guess you allready looked down, since nrns likes to look down on people.

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115224811 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img]

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115224839 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img]

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115224909 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img]

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115225004 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img]

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115225038 By chaostheory90 at
2012-01-15[/img]

[img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115225126 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img][img]Banned for no reason :( Codwawmp20120115225111 By chaostheory90 at 2012-01-15[/img]
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason :( Empty Re: Banned for no reason :(

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Remove tags? What does that change? How are we not welcome, but remove our tags and we can stay? What's the difference? Lol who needs that disrespect? We know what's really going on. Keep living a lie.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [NRNS]Becca Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 pm

hmm, so i got banned this morning.. and your blaming it on u being asked to remove ur tags in our server tonight... and u still dont know why i was confused...
also u wouldnt get banned in our cod4 server for ur tags which is what i admin not WAW, but someone from ur clan obviously did something bad in WAW for Mike to ask u to remove ur tag, but did he ban u with no warning.. NO!!! he kindly asked u to remove them and then u threatened him... thanks for clearing up that i dont ever want to be in your server again, i had never even heard of ur clan til today and didnt know ur clan wasn't allowed to wear their tags there til tonight, the reason i said i would of banned you already was because if an admin asks u to do something and u ignore it is an auto ban, as for looking down my nose at you, w/e, goodbye Smile
[NRNS]Becca
[NRNS]Becca
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 am

[NRNS]Becca wrote:hmm, so i got banned this morning.. and your blaming it on u being asked to remove ur tags in our server tonight... and u still dont know why i was confused...
also u wouldnt get banned in our cod4 server for ur tags which is what i admin not WAW, but someone from ur clan obviously did something bad in WAW for Mike to ask u to remove ur tag, but did he ban u with no warning.. NO!!! he kindly asked u to remove them and then u threatened him... thanks for clearing up that i dont ever want to be in your server again, i had never even heard of ur clan til today and didnt know ur clan wasn't allowed to wear their tags there til tonight, the reason i said i would of banned you already was because if an admin asks u to do something and u ignore it is an auto ban, as for looking down my nose at you, w/e, goodbye Smile

Hehe well its bad that you have to get caught up in this nonsense, but it isn't on our side. And just so you know, we WILL get banned in the CoD4 servers if you're talking about nrns. All of our members get banned there no matter what. They don't have to do anything but play and they will get banned.

The truth is, in 2008, they wanted to blame us for recruiting when they wasn't even active on their own server (at the time) except for one former nrns member, and they messed him also. We always brought them players and we always alerted them to hackers and other devious things going on their servers. What they didn't like was that PDE was topping the lists over there. They wanted to recruit our entire clan, but we refused the 5 times they asked us.

We didn't mind helping them. We didn't mind bring them players and people who would soon turn into nrns members themselves. WE just couldn't be nrns because we were already PDE. One of the higher ups in your clan tried to talk down to us about how we were nothing and if we joined them, we could have all of this and that. That type of negativity ain't for us. They want to make recruiting the excuse because they didn't like the attention that we got from others, but like I said before, they weren't doing their job over there. I asked and asked them to, but they were too busy with CoD4 and other things.

They make excuses when they can't have their way and that's a fact. They are powerhungry and think that every thing revolves around them. You aren't the problem, but you got caught up in something you don't have knowledge of because of the heads over there in your clan. They have continually banned members of ours all up until this point with no real reason and that's something you don't know. Also, a big part of their clan left before you guys came because of this nasty treatment.

They have a history of this and you won't know like I didn't until hit happens to you. Then I was told by another former member that this is how they do and it's nothing new. We aren't their type of clan at all. It's nothing against the newcomers there, but we won't remove any tags just to play on a server. We do what we do for the players and the real - bottom line.

Ask your boss.

PDE for life.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 am

The way you write, becca, it shows just how confused you are.

you act like you have been in nrns for 5 years. Talking without knowing is bad knowlegde. You follow the water, try to swim and you drown.

PDE 4 LIFE!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 am

It's not really her fault. She didn't know, just like others don't.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

i cant believe it, i would have liked to know if we would have asked her to remove her tag she would have done it... like Chaos said: she follows the water...
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 am

haha ``aww poor creature`` did they really send a chick to whine their pathetic double moral. we all know the nrns ``clan`` will never play against PDE so best bet is to keep banning us for no answer(i even got banned from forum for asking why i got banned-new low?)! becca(brian i presume its irl, bet that picture appears if you google sad face for forum chick appearance)please dont come here as a drama queen(suits well here right!?) unless its for a clanwar wich you INVITE us to instead of trolling. Ty plz delete this user here
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NRNS]Becca Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 am

Yo ensieferum can u not read... no1 sent me here, like i said i didnt know you's were banned on our server until that night.. as for your brian comment that made me giggle and i assure you if i was to take a picture from google, it would be a much much better one than my own...
Yes, he is right though someone please delete my account from here, as im guessing i will get in trouble for having it from my clan, after reading what you's have said to me.
Thanks Alastora for being the only one with a bit of decency Smile
[NRNS]Becca
[NRNS]Becca
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am

An nrns member on a PDE forum speaking of dignity is more than a little sad. ``the reason i said i would of banned you already was because if an admin asks u to do something and u ignore it is an auto ban, as for looking down my nose at you, w/e, goodbye Smile`` a comment like that hardly inspires anyone to take your ``sincere questions`` as decent. and btw The name isnt that hard to spell missy
(and if anyone made a thread like this on nrns?well wouldnt happend because it would be banned asap without reason, without answer) thank you for your decency?
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 pm

[NRNS]Becca wrote:Thanks Alastora for being the only one with a bit of decency Smile
Yea go to ur clan and tell them Alastora has decency and see what they will do since Alastora is the one they hate most.

Ensi calm down man, its not her fault that she's not aware of her clan's dictatorship as i doubt her being in the clan for even 6 months. Maybe she understand in the near future.

Becca, we are sorry for things having ended like that, but in fact this story is over long time ago. All those who posted on this topic, including me, have been banned from ur server for no reason at all. Its not about you personally to get banned on our server but its because of your clan who didn't respect what PDE offered you. And things will stay like that.

I hope you understand soon the leadership system u have over there.

Lock.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:53 am

Guys, calm down, she didnt knew about it, not her fault. I also were mistaken, someome from nrns team found PDE on WaW server, and what? They told to me ban them with reason - recruiting.. I said ok, but hm, no one from PDE hurts me, so as you can see on Glimmer's pics, i tried to asked to remove tags and let them stay. Im not that person who just ban, i need to be sure, need to have a good reason, but i hadnt, so i did those things like that. Anyway, nrns is just a one big lie, only poeples who was in their clan can understand why.
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmedGuy Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 am

[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:Guys, calm down, she didnt knew about it, not her fault. I also were mistaken, someome from nrns team found PDE on WaW server, and what? They told to me ban them with reason - recruiting.. I said ok, but hm, no one from PDE hurts me, so as you can see on Glimmer's pics, i tried to asked to remove tags and let them stay. Im not that person who just ban, i need to be sure, need to have a good reason, but i hadnt, so i did those things like that. Anyway, nrns is just a one big lie, only poeples who was in their clan can understand why.
Ah yes, lies.
What are we lying about?
And thank you for getting in to our RCon, banning all our players and killing the server. Really mature of you i must say. I thought that with where you work, you would understand what consequences such actions have? Anyways what do you call this new religion you go around spreading where you write stuff you wouldn't even present to us ourselves?
And the recruiting issue that existed long time ago was due to PDE members(cant remember any names) sharing Xfire account names on our servers. We take that as an act of recruiting in general and we take action on whole clans in such case.
ArmedGuy
ArmedGuy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 pm

ArmedGuy wrote:
Ah yes, lies.
What are we lying about?
And thank you for getting in to our RCon, banning all our players and killing the server. Really mature of you i must say. I thought that with where you work, you would understand what consequences such actions have? Anyways what do you call this new religion you go around spreading where you write stuff you wouldn't even present to us ourselves?
And the recruiting issue that existed long time ago was due to PDE members(cant remember any names) sharing Xfire account names on our servers. We take that as an act of recruiting in general and we take action on whole clans in such case.

I don't know what rank you have in your clan and i dont care, but i must tell you, Mike is right about one thing. NRNS is a big lie. If you are the founder or head admin I am sure you know very well what im talking about. You live in big lie of a lie of a lie. You dont know where to begin from or what to fix first.

NRNS accused PDE of recruiting. PDE tried to reruit only once and thats before PDE know that recruiting is forbidden there. Your head admin had spoken to [PDE]Alastora and the recruiting thing was clarified by us. PDE even brought players to NRNS.

I am tired of saying this again and again and Alastora is 10 times more than me but you should finally understand that for life. Dictatorism in NRNS big as fuck. And its not only PDE who were offended by your shitty clan. We have sources that trying to recruit whole clans is something known about NRNS. And the proof? A whole bunch of players left your clan because they are awake.

As for Mike's action, this is what YOU have trigered. If i were Mike and had realized how much you fooled me, I would have done triple!

NRNS problems are infinit and im very tired to write more. Imagine that i wasn't here when these things happened. Believe it or not, We are laughing at you very much!

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vubica012 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 pm

I are be shoot you with gun
Vubica012
Vubica012
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmedGuy Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Whatever sources you have, they are incorrect. NRNS has not tried to recruit any other clans apart from you guys. The ones that left wanted to try starting their own clan, but they stirred up some issues when they did it which caused a lot of issues with us. You say loads about the clan, almost like you have been in here and seen the major situation? It is not easy running top-ranked servers when several factors draws members away from the games we host, donations not getting reached etc etc. Then when we invite people like Mike, that we have faith in to be able to run WaW. He was, and he helped us reach the top. What happened afterwards i am not sure of, and only Mike can explain that.(Which he did, and he blames himself while talking to us, and blames us when talking to anyone else). Also please notice that we have several levels of command within the clan that all have their own area, so dictatorism is not possible. Your facts are only based on people that have left, and it is their point of view(not always clear, mostly not clear) and not the other side.
ArmedGuy
ArmedGuy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm

ArmedGuy wrote:Whatever sources you have, they are incorrect. NRNS has not tried to recruit any other clans apart from you guys. The ones that left wanted to try starting their own clan, but they stirred up some issues when they did it which caused a lot of issues with us. You say loads about the clan, almost like you have been in here and seen the major situation? It is not easy running top-ranked servers when several factors draws members away from the games we host, donations not getting reached etc etc. Then when we invite people like Mike, that we have faith in to be able to run WaW. He was, and he helped us reach the top. What happened afterwards i am not sure of, and only Mike can explain that.(Which he did, and he blames himself while talking to us, and blames us when talking to anyone else). Also please notice that we have several levels of command within the clan that all have their own area, so dictatorism is not possible. Your facts are only based on people that have left, and it is their point of view(not always clear, mostly not clear) and not the other side.

We fell into the same situation he did. Your own members have told me what you guys do. I was around throughout 2008-09 when you guys had to make recruiting, something doyle and I settled months ago before, the reason to ban us for not joining your clan. You guys blame us for recruiting '15' extra members from YOUR servers and showed me a gametracker page with name duplicates. That's so laughable. They tried hard to come up with many reasons instead of just telling the truth.

They asked me 5 different times to join nrns and I told them we are already established since 2007 with our own. What nerve of some of your guys to say PDE was started on your servers lol! doyle himself asked me twice. I've done well for that clan. I've brought them players and money indirectly. Some of those players became nrns members. Our members was keeping the servers somewhat clean voluntarily with no tools. The damn waw server was about to fall off from a config flaw until I brought pipke some info to help get the server back on track.

nrns isn't a clan who really cares what goes on as long as they can push a button. People have to find out later what they're about. Guys had the nerve to tell me I play in their servers and don't donate. Since when did I have to pay to play? And I thought what I did was enough lol! Since when does every player that encounters your servers have to donate?

They tried and they lied instead of just saying "Look. You PDE guys won't bow to us so we have to punish you with a ban". At least you guys would've shown your true selves. I know as an nrns member, you will try to defend those guys and that's only obvious, but if you don't share their ways, then defending them is pointless. Those guys know what they do.

I've been there, seen the major situation, 2009

PDE
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmedGuy Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

[PDE]Alastora wrote:
ArmedGuy wrote:Whatever sources you have, they are incorrect. NRNS has not tried to recruit any other clans apart from you guys. The ones that left wanted to try starting their own clan, but they stirred up some issues when they did it which caused a lot of issues with us. You say loads about the clan, almost like you have been in here and seen the major situation? It is not easy running top-ranked servers when several factors draws members away from the games we host, donations not getting reached etc etc. Then when we invite people like Mike, that we have faith in to be able to run WaW. He was, and he helped us reach the top. What happened afterwards i am not sure of, and only Mike can explain that.(Which he did, and he blames himself while talking to us, and blames us when talking to anyone else). Also please notice that we have several levels of command within the clan that all have their own area, so dictatorism is not possible. Your facts are only based on people that have left, and it is their point of view(not always clear, mostly not clear) and not the other side.

We fell into the same situation he did. Your own members have told me what you guys do. I was around throughout 2008-09 when you guys had to make recruiting, something doyle and I settled months ago before, the reason to ban us for not joining your clan. You guys blame us for recruiting '15' extra members from YOUR servers and showed me a gametracker page with name duplicates. That's so laughable. They tried hard to come up with many reasons instead of just telling the truth.

They asked me 5 different times to join nrns and I told them we are already established since 2007 with our own. What nerve of some of your guys to say PDE was started on your servers lol! doyle himself asked me twice. I've done well for that clan. I've brought them players and money indirectly. Some of those players became nrns members. Our members was keeping the servers somewhat clean voluntarily with no tools. The damn waw server was about to fall off from a config flaw until I brought pipke some info to help get the server back on track.

nrns isn't a clan who really cares what goes on as long as they can push a button. People have to find out later what they're about. Guys had the nerve to tell me I play in their servers and don't donate. Since when did I have to pay to play? And I thought what I did was enough lol! Since when does every player that encounters your servers have to donate?

They tried and they lied instead of just saying "Look. You PDE guys won't bow to us so we have to punish you with a ban". At least you guys would've shown your true selves. I know as an nrns member, you will try to defend those guys and that's only obvious, but if you don't share their ways, then defending them is pointless. Those guys know what they do.

I've been there, seen the major situation, 2009

PDE
Individual members does not voice the opinion of a whole clan. Whoever has told you about the donation part has been wrong, and as i mentioned before.
Our own ex. members have told you, and depending on whatever positi
on they have had, they do not have full stories.
The fact that one of your members, MikeScofield, says he owns our server, goes in to our RCon and shuts down our server is what bugs me the most.
Your situtation is also NOT what Mike has ran in to.
He has been a member, a good one and a trusted one.
Some changes are made within the management structure within the clan due to lots of inactive members and members only wanting power. Mike doesn't like it and starts moaning about it, explaining that every following event is due to that change. We tell him that its neccesary. He then makes a post saying that he cant keep up with the pressure being alone in WaW, and that he gets all the work, to which we reply that we have a candidate on its way to help him, but it will take some time. He refuses to wait, leaves the clan, goes in and throws crap in our server, and later on shuts it down.

That could impossibly be the same sitation that you were in?
//ArmedGuy, NRNS Council.
ArmedGuy
ArmedGuy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Yea we asked for help with the nrns server in our time also. The only person that could ever come was Obake and I thank them for that, but he couldn't be around and we were there most of the time. We couldn't even get simple warn commands as much as we had already done for that server. We had to suffer and bluff the cheaters out the server. We come to vent and ask constantly for assistance, but people are too busy playing other games. It's possible our issues are similar except for the fact that we didn't join nrns and I can see that if we wasn't already a clan, it would've been a bad choice to join them anyway judging from this incident. One person can't do it all and the fact is no one cares about the server there. This is fact.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmedGuy Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 pm

[PDE]Alastora wrote:Yea we asked for help with the nrns server in our time also. The only person that could ever come was Obake and I thank them for that, but he couldn't be around and we were there most of the time. We couldn't even get simple warn commands as much as we had already done for that server. We had to suffer and bluff the cheaters out the server. We come to vent and ask constantly for assistance, but people are too busy playing other games. It's possible our issues are similar except for the fact that we didn't join nrns and I can see that if we wasn't already a clan, it would've been a bad choice to join them anyway judging from this incident. One person can't do it all and the fact is no one cares about the server there. This is fact.
We have had a strict policy regarding any type of commands ever since the clan started. No admin rights for non-members. I believe this was one of the reasons that we wanted you to merge with us, because you were great part to the server being alive. Not many people in our clan were hooked on WaW(more were before) simply because it isnt the best game(i like it, but most of our members don't). The reason we did the changes that Mike didn't like was because we did not know who was admining where, because it had all gotten out of hand. We ended up with Mike as a CoD Council, and no(?) admins to help him. We asked our admins to come over as WaW admins, but not many came. We then went in as councils to try to help, but due to our work we were not able to stay in for long. One person cannot do it all alone forever, but while searching for people to fill in the roles(which takes time, we dont just give it to anyone) one must make the best of the situation. The "fact" that we don't care about the server is wrong, but we don't have enough members to get an admin team setup, and the recruiting we have done on the servers haven't gone too well.
ArmedGuy
ArmedGuy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Admins banning people for clantags might reak of a certain covardice and opression ,you havent considered this being a reason for problems in recruiting ._.*
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmedGuy Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

[PDE]EnsiferumFiN wrote:Admins banning people for clantags might reak of a certain covardice and opression ,you havent considered this being a reason for problems in recruiting ._.*
The ban policy we have is against clans as a whole.
We usually have nothing against their individual members(unless its an hacker clan etc), and simply by removing your tag you don't have to be banned just because someone in your clan has screwed up for the rest.

The recruitment thing is not at all connected to clanbans, as they rarely happen in WaW. Its just that most of our players are not interested in joining clans.(A whole lot of them are rule-breakers anyways)
ArmedGuy
ArmedGuy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 pm

I also spoke to your leader today about that very thing. I told him how he was at that meeting in vent and how he let them accuse us of recruiting. He wants to say it's in the past, but it happened with him right there attending the meeting to ban us from those servers. There were all types of false accusations thrown in by nrns member pope. Your leader knew about the one incident, and that was early on when I didn't know there was even a deal made about recruiting at that time. We spoke about it, agreed on it, and moved on. This later accusation is false and it was only to punish us for not going into nrns as a clan. I know they hated the attention we were getting, but that isn't our fault as we have asked and asked for nrns members to be at their server. We have that right not to merge and we have played on many other servers and don't get that treatment.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 pm

ArmedGuy wrote:Ah yes, lies.
What are we lying about?

Lol you little liar.. I remember when i was told that nrns not banning peoples without reason or when they leaving a clan. And what you guys did? Ban, becuase i left.. lol, awesome reason, especially with another Council lies about me talking in your servers. Its typical for nrns, shame, just one big shame.

And sure, i came to Rcon, why? To show you again how much you care about WaW... and lol, i wasnt mistaken, you even forgot to block my admin stuff, enough for me to being sure that i make good decision. Why killed server? To give you a real reason for ban me. Heh..

But it doesnt matter anymore, i dont care anymore, just do what you want. You wouldnt find friends here, as long as you will keep lieying..
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next