The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War

3 posters

Go down

Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War Empty Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

I defenitely Love this!

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War Empty Re: Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 pm

i didnt know gary oldman made reznov's voice, hes brilliant and a great actor an now hes my hero!!
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War Empty Re: Call of Duty World at War - Voices of War

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 pm

You know, Call Of Duty World At War may not be as popular as the rest, but what you hear above, you won't hear in other or newer CoDs. It makes this CoD unique along with the soldier chatter around you. What other CoDs lack is that feel of passion and ambition to win the war and push back the other side. World at War is energetic and encouraging with the commanders leading you through the battles and rough times. No other Call Of Duty has that feeling (except for CoD3, but it wasn't released for PC). Urraaaaaaaa!!
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

And its actually nothing in comparison with the voices of the campaign. I had downloaded long time ago, a file with all the voices of it and maan... There would be like 20 different screams when a soldier would get on fire and for each russian, german, japanese, marine.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 am

i extracted the sounds, music, voices all from the iw archives from the main file it is from the iw_20.iwd until iw_27.iwd, i like the theme with drums from the multiplayer menu , but it is not in the OST fo the game. Saludos! Very Happy
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down