The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It!

5 posters

Go down

Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It! Empty Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It!

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 am

Yes, there's the rumor that the next Call Of Duty will be set in the future/space. Some fans of the series are already griping about this, but future warfare is not all bad if they use their heads.

Actually it's a good thing and seeing how the series has went so far, I think it would be a welcoming change because lets face it, Call of Duty needs MAJOR change. As long as it isn't similar to the imagination of Halo and a lot closer to creativity similar to the old Perfect Dark game, it can definitely work.

You can do a lot with a future era that you can't really get away with in a historical era. There can be new weapon ideas, vehicles, new play modes, moves, REAL customizations, weapons with two functions, and a lot more.

Instead of shooting the idea down, imagine the possibilities that could be done with something like a future warfare. I bet you could think of some yourself. Let's hope Crysis 2's multiplayer doesn't take spaceship fuel to run smoothly. It's interesting to see how that game will turn out.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It! Empty Re: Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It!

Post by [PDE]capartt Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 am

i just want another call of duty 4.
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It! Empty Re: Next Call Of Duty To Be Future Era? If So, Bring It!

Post by ra2mar Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 am

CAD to me is dead until activision cares its dead
ra2mar
ra2mar
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by mAts Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm

I actually hate the futuristic FPS games. Never liked unhuman abilityes of sci-fi weapons. Id like it to be as realistic as can be. But i see the point here, theres no way ti envolve any more. All past and the present has been done already in the face of shooter games. Even if it will go to the future, im sure that I wont like it, but its not up to me and I hope that I will learn to like it!
mAts
mAts
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:07 am

mmmm i do preffer world war II games, i dont like too much fancy weapons
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down