The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW*

4 posters

Go down

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* Empty Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW*

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 6822351636_b5d7f93c40

WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK

This is currently the best female body replacer model for Skyrim and also the most feminine. It is called ADEC for short. It is the model all female characters are using in my game with all different shapes and sizes and I have endorsed this mod. If you use this mod (or not), make sure to endorse this mod, especially for PDE.

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 5390-310

Here is a quote from the author:
Description:

This project started as my attempt to convert Raiar's HGEC to work in Skyrim but ended up being a bit different .I took an old version of his mesh I used in Oblivion
and morphed it into this personalized version.

His original body has been heavily modified to fit my idea of what a perfect female body looks like so this is not exactly a HGEC conversion but more
like a reinvented body using HGEC as a resource. Thanks to Raiar , ADEC body is born. So if you are looking for a copy paste of HGEC into skyrim , this is not it.
The new body consists of larger legs , hips , thinner waistline, enhanced butt and quite alot of arm/shoulder work.

Included in this download is a smaller hand mesh , they just scale better with this body than the vanilla hands..

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 5390-510

There can be physics (bouncy body parts) with this model, but you will need to download THIS MODEL first and install it into the game.

Get The Best Body Here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5390

If you need a clothing and armor pack/replacer set which changes all of the clothing in the game to fit this model, you can get that here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7782

Please take time to endorse this mod. All it takes is clicking the button in this modders page that says 'Endorse Me'. It goes a long way in helping to give this mod the recognition it deserves and also pushing it to the front page of that site so others can design around this mod.

Congrats to Acdale for all his hard work in making the most feminine model out there in Skyrim! It is truly a work of art.

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 5390-311

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* Empty Re: Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW*

Post by caho Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 pm

oh man. i want this..... is it hard to install? i am a newb in these things....
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* Empty Re: Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW*

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

It's not hard to install at all. It has all of the folders in the RAR file so you really can't make a mistake. Just take the main folder in the rar which should be 'data' and drag-and-drop into your Skyrim folder. It will ask if you want to overwrite and you say 'yes to all' and hit ok. Start the game and it will be there. The only thing is you will also need the clothing and armor pack so you can see the mod in its full glory.

If that seems hard, you can also download the Nexus Mod Manager. With that program, all you will need to do is click the button on the page and it will download the file. You activated it in the manager and it will install it for you.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:46 pm

whit nexus i can dl every mod available right? i want to improve my textures, they suck. i saw your whiterun screens, bro, tears had come to my eyes whit all that beauty. i want my skyrim looking like that... but i was afraid of breaking the game
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:43 pm

You can download most mods with Nexus Mod Manager except for the graphics enhancements mods. AcDale just released an update to the model also so the more endorsements we give, the better it will be and we can push this mod to the front page.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I also wanted to add that this mod has some nice armors and armor replacers and the list is growing very well. Check these out:

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 7782-110
Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 7782-210
Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 7782-310
Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* 7782-111

All of the female npcs in the game will wear armor like this. Also, if you have some travelers mods, you will see how a lot of them also wear the big armors. The only reason I haven't posted a 'travelers' mod yet (mods that adds more npcs to the game in various places) is because some of them end up with problems or aren't finished to a degree that I'm comfortable with listing here. I'm currently testing five of them including a new one that just turned up.

As soon as I can confirm that one of them does a very good job with minimal crashes or bugs, it will be posted here.

For now, back to the ADEC Armors!
Get them here and as always, remember to endorse!
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7782
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

omfg.... next week i am working on all this... u have all these mods installed??? i so want this
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes I do and for this one, I update since there's always a new armor every 2-3 days. You can also get them separately from the same link.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm

oh sweet... your skyrim must be freaking awesome. beautifull textures and hot npcs... next week... my turn
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

I was watching The Spartan killing a few ladies in the street and then you could see their naked bodies but man there were some biological bugs if you see what I mean hahahahaha
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:12 pm

He needs the underwear mod hehe
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Eye Candy Body v2.0 has been released. Check the link on the first topic.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:I was watching The Spartan killing a few ladies in the street and then you could see their naked bodies but man there were some biological bugs if you see what I mean hahahahaha

Probably from the physics mod. I know that mod can glitch up a bit after death on all body mods. There is also a non-physics version (non-bbp).
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charlesdaman Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:03 am

thanks
charlesdaman
charlesdaman
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Mod - AcDale's Red Hot Eye Candy Female Model (ADEC) *NSFW* Empty adec

Post by charlesdaman Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 am

thanks
charlesdaman
charlesdaman
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down