The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P31N's application (#2 xD)

5 posters

Go down

P31N's application (#2 xD) Empty P31N's application (#2 xD)

Post by Pein Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 am

Dear PDE clan,
My name is P31N. I was in the clan AnX(anxiety) the other members were Unknown soldier pro and ninjacat and our little clan was for RTS’s and Nazi zombies. They left to join the PDE clan 3 months after the clan was started. Now, I would like to be in this really great and fun gaming community and play with a team and have fun. I am a very, very active player and I would love to help the PDE clan further in developing the server. I am constantly getting better and better. Even though I still have a Pentium 4 processor I think I am ready for the task.
Sincerely P31N
P.S. Please, please, please don’t make me do another 1v1, the last one took a year or 2 off of my lifespan. Thanks ^^
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

P31N's application (#2 xD) Empty Re: P31N's application (#2 xD)

Post by UnknownSoldierPro Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 am

I missed a lot during the last 9 days, didn't I?
UnknownSoldierPro
UnknownSoldierPro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Smile

Pein..

After a pretty long time of thinking (like for 3 days or more hehe), im about to reply..
First of all, i'd liketo say that it was brave of you to make ur 2nd application after that 'bite' by USP hehe..

Also i know how goodhearted u really are. We all like you being with us, joining the server and having fun, share ur thoughts with us etc. You are an active person( cmon man, we know this) lol, but..

Another biggie bite is ur cursed pc, i know man, i have a Pentium 4 too, and this prossesor doesnt give a lot opportunities to pass the war map without dying. The reason i wanted u is because i know that u will be active, as always, but why i cant keep up thinking like that is ur pc. Im sure that this isnt ur real skill, u have a bad ingame screen with the triple size of bullets graphic to 640x480 or 800x600 etc..

I dont want you to try to buy a new pc as soon possible just to be with us. This would be the last thing i want u to do.
I recommend u, take ur time, dont need to hurry up. After all u will always be a great and friendly man to PDE.

When u purchase that new plastic expensive box, i ensure u, ill be the first one to see u with ur favourite gun and give a Good BITE to the opponents!

And im sure the others have something similar in their mind Wink

Have a good time!

Last edited by [PDE]KokomabeZOo on Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 pm

I would also add that age is also is a big factor too. You're still my homey though. You know I have much respect for you and I know it's not easy to get equipment, but we will look out for you in time to come. We appreciate your willingness and it doesn't go unnoticed, mr mod.

Note: It's not a good idea to constantly tell a player every 30 seconds how to play the game while they are trying to play. They are trying to focus on the game. Also, you need just a little more maturity.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownSoldierPro Wed May 04, 2011 3:36 am

Imho, his biggest flaw is his immaturity. Also, he could get a bit better in terms of skills, but I trust that he can manage that. Other than that, he's pretty good for the clan.
UnknownSoldierPro
UnknownSoldierPro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi PIRANHA, like Koko said, you are too brave to make your 2nd application, you are a good teammate and we have fought together againts hard enemies, it's great to have you as a friend in the family.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down