The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

+11
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Scrinn
Twizzy420
HiddenZen
hansipuf
Fjeldpus
War_hero_943
Hawke
/NBK/LadyCinell
Frost
[PDE]PaulKersey
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? Empty So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

FOR CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS

Regulars are players who enjoy playing at our servers and also bring friends and guests. Eventually, everyone knows them and they become friends of the family.

To become a VIP, there are 3 ways at the moment:

Playing Often: If you play very often, you will eventually become a regular. This will take quite some time and is the longest way

Bringing Friends: More players you bring to the server is a fast way to becoming a VIP

Donations: Only $11 will give you Lifetime VIP Status! (which means forever). It's also needed to help keep servers alive and is the fastest way (instantly). Any additions to commands that are made to the Regular/VIP area, you will automatically have. Donations can be made from the orange button at the top of our site (Make sure to leave a message in your donation or here on the site of who you are so we can grant you your status.

Recruited As A Clan Member**: All recruited clan members automatically gain rank, so that doesn't apply to everyone

Regulars get special privileges in the servers. I can't name everything, but they can be seen by typing !help in the chat area. Some main ones are:

• Voting System. Regulars can vote to change a map or mode. They can also vote to kick an annoying player.
  • Exempt From Warnings (to a certain degree). Some players have real bad ways and they usually don't last long, but other players become Regulars because they don't have any bad intent. They are usually cool and friendly with others. Regulars don't get warnings at all (unless doing something very negative).
  • Server Commands. I can't list them all here because there are a lot aaaaand... I don't remember all of them hehe. Regulars can check them out for themselves with the '!help' command in server chat.
  • Added Protection. If we see someone giving a Regular a hard time, we will give them a hard time. If they want to take it far, so can we.
  • New Commands And Features. Regulars get access to all of the newest added commands which are constantly being added.
  • Player Stats. We are currently working on bringing stats back for Regular/VIP players. Stay tuned!

Anything else, Regulars will see all the other commands by using the !help command in chat. You will see a list and if you need to see the commands again, you can hold shift and press the console (tilde) key which will show you a chat log. If you need to know what each command means, type !help < commandsname >.

We do what we can to give you guys a great experience playing at the servers. They are your servers also, so if you need anything, just let us know. We listen to the players. After all, we are players too.

You can also help out by subscribing here PDE Youtube

Note: To keep balance, we reserve the right to pull an individual's regular/VIP rank if they become abusive or trouble making, constantly breaking the rules, cheating, and are unworthy of the rank

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? Empty Re: So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Upped for players to see
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? Empty Re: So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by Frost Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm

So does the server automatically detects that you are in it and add to your info count of how many times you have joined or you have to register in-game?
Frost
Frost
Rookie
Rookie

Tagline Tagline : I sense something ... elusive

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:12 am

a VIP must be more that only a regular or its no sense btw
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 am

Eragon wrote:a VIP must be more that only a regular or its no sense btw
'more than'. Anyways, I understand what you are thinking, but that is actually a VIP's slot server wise. You are thinking in terms of some other things. If you have any questions, you can reach me on x or y.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:15 pm

I answered a lot of nice things, kind ofc but it dont interest me anymore. Owner, delete this one plz.
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawke Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 am

Paul, how do you actually use the commands?
Like are they in the debug mode?
Something else?
Thanks
Hawke
Hawke
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Hawke wrote:Paul, how do you actually use the commands?
Like are they in the debug mode?
Something else?
Thanks

I've edited the main topic to include it. All of your commands can be seen by typing !help in chat. You will see a list and if you need to see the commands again, you can hold shift and press the console (tilde) key which will show you a chat log. If you need to know what each command means, type !help (commandsname).

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by War_hero_943 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:33 am

i have just donated 12 dollars, i would like to gain a vip status in the call of duty world at war server, my ingame nickname is "War_Hero_943"
War_hero_943
War_hero_943
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Thank you. Your status has been upgraded to Regular/VIP.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by War_hero_943 Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Thank you mister admin! Very Happy
War_hero_943
War_hero_943
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fjeldpus Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:00 am

its tempting to donate. But lost my job so i need the money more, but you guys deserve money for this awesome server and site
Fjeldpus
Fjeldpus
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : From Norway We Come

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? Empty VIP

Post by hansipuf Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 pm

done

Last edited by hansipuf on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
hansipuf
hansipuf
Trooper
Trooper

Tagline Tagline : I Live on Earth and you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 am

Mogi wrote:Hey dear family PDE I would like to ask a resaved SLOT 1 of PDE serverPlaying Often: (If you play very often, you will eventually become a regular. This will take quite some time and is the longest way) i Play on PDE 1 Server  Name : Mongilie Very Happy i hope it is okay Razz

Yes, this is true. I don't know what a resaved slot is or I don't understand what you're trying to say, but playing on the server often will get you VIP rank and privileges.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HiddenZen Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't know if my donation has gone through can you please check? Wanted to donate after playing for so long.
HiddenZen
HiddenZen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:18 pm

HiddenZen wrote:I don't know if my donation has gone through can you please check? Wanted to donate after playing for so long.
It is done good sir. Thanks for your support.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:12 am

I just donated $11.00, I really enjoy your server so it was worth it for me to pay it forward!
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 am

Did you get my donation?
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:41 am

Twizzy420 wrote:Did you get my donation?
Did you get your regular status? lol

If this is relating to the donation name section on the forum, that's for general donations. This is for VIP/regular status and extra features in the server (type !help to see)
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:52 am

You hadn't replied on the forum so I just wanted to make sure you got the donation. Will my name be added to the list of donators?

Also when I try to scroll to see the messages in the console I can't see anything because it keeps spamming "SERVER CRITICAL ERROR: Cannot load ...some file"
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:12 am

Twizzy420 wrote:You hadn't replied on the forum so I just wanted to make sure you got the donation. Will my name be added to the list of donators?

Also when I try to scroll to see the messages in the console I can't see anything because it keeps spamming "SERVER CRITICAL ERROR: Cannot load ...some file"

If this is relating to the donation name section on the forum, that's for general donations. I narrowed it to a Top Ten of most frequent donations because all of the names was too much spam in the console all over the screen.

The random messages in the console have been happening since I started playing.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:36 am

Oh okay, I guess that would be a lot of names to add, I understand Very Happy
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by HiddenZen Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Just donated again and wanted to say keep up the good server!
HiddenZen
HiddenZen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 am

Always very much appreciated Zen. Since the next CoD will sadly be Black Ops III, it's good to have the support here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? Empty Donated

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:10 am

I don't know if we have to post this or not but I just donated 12 dollars and my in-game name without my clan tag is Scrinn and with the clan tag it's [AG] Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next