The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...What Is A Regular And How Do I Become One?

Go down

So...What Is A Regular And How Do I Become One? Empty So...What Is A Regular And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 am

Regulars are players who enjoy playing at our servers and also bring friends and guests. Eventually, everyone knows them and they become friends of the family.

To become a VIP, there are 3 ways at the moment:

Recruited As A Clan Member: All clan members automatically gain rank

Playing Often And Bringing Friends: More players you bring to the server is a fast way to becoming a VIP

Donations: We don't have a standard on this yet, but it's needed to help keep servers alive. Donations can be made from the orange button at the top of the website

Regulars get special privileges in the servers. I can't name everything, but some main ones are:

• Voting System. Regulars can vote to change a map or mode. They can also vote to kick an annoying player.

• Exempt From Warnings (to a certain degree). Some players have real bad ways and they usually don't last long, but other players become Regulars because they don't have any bad intent. They are usually cool and friendly with others. Regulars don't get warnings at all (unless doing something very negative).

• Server Commands. I can't list them all here because there are a lot aaaaand... I don't remember all of them hehe. Regulars can check them out for themselves with the '!help' command in server chat.

• Added Protection. If we see someone giving a Regular a hard time, we will give them a hard time. If they want to take it far, so can we.

Anything else, Regulars will see all that other stuff.

We do what we can to give you guys a great experience playing at the servers. They are your servers also, so if you need anything, just let us know. We listen to the players. After all, we are players too.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum