The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games That Deserve Sequels

Go down

Games That Deserve Sequels Empty Games That Deserve Sequels

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

As the title says, this is a thread about games that deserve sequels (or remakes). These are games that were close to something greater or were already great, but didn't get a sequel.

This first game is actually new at the time I was writing this. That may be weird to call for a sequel so quick to a games release, but as closed off as the environment is, it's begging for a second go.

It's called 'Remember Me'. It has great potential, but for it's first outing, the world is just too restrictive and doesn't let you explore. That's sad because the world is beautiful and has an interesting look - you can just imagine what Neo-Paris would be like if they just let you roam free around environments. The custom combo system is a good idea, but it's held back by limited moves that doesn't do anything more than basics and it also lacks counter attacks unless you want to jump over enemies and roll all the time.

This video explains the game the best

I still have to give DONTNOD Entertainment, the developers behind this game, a thumbs up. They may have fell short, but they have something here, especially with the main character, Nilin. Her look and dress is excellent and her voice acting is well done although some of the other characters could use a little work as some of the voice overs are comical and doesn't fit the images of certain characters at all.

Still, this is a new game worthy of an open-world sequel.

Are there games you think about from time to time that you feel deserves a sequel? Let us know below!
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down