The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work

3 posters

Go down

How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work Empty How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work

Post by Kasumi97 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

PLease help. Don't answer unless you have a solution

Kasumi97
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work Empty Re: How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 pm

You can try adding the IP to your 'favorites' menu (usually found by clicking the 'Internet' word in the server listing. It should change to LAN and then Favorites). If it still doesn't work by clicking it in your favorites menu, let us know.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work Empty Re: How do I connect to the zombies server, the /connect console command does not work

Post by Hawke Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 am

I think I just had the game show all servers, not categorized.

Then sort it alphabetically.

You should see 3 PDE servers under P.
U.S.
Europe
Zombie.
Hawke
Hawke
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum