The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every time i try to connect to this server it says the following... :/

2 posters

Go down

Every time i try to connect to this server it says the following... :/ Empty Every time i try to connect to this server it says the following... :/

Post by DaFrendlyTaco Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:06 am

Hey i love your servers and wanted to get right back in and continue playing but for some reason every single time I try joining this server i load the map and simply get hit with a "server disconnected" message and I am brought back to the main menu.

Please Help

Please note : I have just bought a new hard drive a couple of days ago and installed windows, I am no longer using the one that i used before on your servers. My hdd failed on me and gave me blue screens so i replaced it and now i cant seem to join your servers. I can join other servers fine but this one (my favorite) doesnt let me.

I hope you are able to help as soon as possible :/

- Matt
DaFrendlyTaco
DaFrendlyTaco
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Every time i try to connect to this server it says the following... :/ Empty Re: Every time i try to connect to this server it says the following... :/

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 am

Try our new server @ 206.217.128.11:28960 PDE|ALL WEAPONS|TDM| Normal|www.PDElite.net
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down