The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I'm banned on your servers.

2 posters

Go down

Why I'm banned on your servers. Empty Why I'm banned on your servers.

Post by zarrreee Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Your admins are complete shit. I've seen people get banned for just SNIPING in your servers. I've seen people who post videos on YouTube that qs(me being on of them) get banned for just that. Fake lies that say We "wallhack" or "aimbot". It's really frustrating that the top server in WAW has shit admins. Learn what Wallhacking and what aimbotting is before you assume and fucking ban people. Fucking Twats;) 
zarrreee
zarrreee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Why I'm banned on your servers. Empty Re: Why I'm banned on your servers.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Seems like you are happy today. We have many snipers on our servers so that statement is silly. As far as aimbot snipers, it's rare, but yeah, we've had 3 guys on at once. 2 were wallhacking and the other was using a slow aimbot that slowly guides the aim to the head (mental case) and they were all from the same crew. They also have Youtube vids, but not of their hacks used because they want to remain popular. It should really frustrate you that the top server is in Germany and we don't have any servers in Germany. We don't ever ban for sniping, ads, spraying, bouncing betty, etc., but we do ban for breaking the rules. If you don't like our server rules, you should try that other server. You won't have to come back and complain about ours. Many players are happy there. Our rules protect the players. Oh, and Fucking Twat (smiley)
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down