The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what are the servers plans for later?

2 posters

Go down

So what are the servers plans for later? Empty So what are the servers plans for later?

Post by EvilWolf991 Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Will there be any new things like maybe custom maps or guns?

Last edited by EvilWolf991 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
EvilWolf991
EvilWolf991
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : No one can stop war.

Back to top Go down

So what are the servers plans for later? Empty Re: So what are the servers plans for later?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:10 pm

We've tried things like that back in 2012, but it didn't go well. The >XI< servers has a lot of that going on.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

So what are the servers plans for later? Empty Re: So what are the servers plans for later?

Post by EvilWolf991 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:54 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:We've tried things like that back in 2012, but it didn't go well.
Oh that sucks what happened exactly if you remember to 2012ish? Was it too small people or was it more or so just buggy and laggy?
EvilWolf991
EvilWolf991
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 pm

You gotta remove that avatar. I need to separate the forum rules from PDE rules.

People didn't like downloading. A lot of people's net was worse than I expected. Also, when a lot of players see the downloading screen, they back out. it ended up only being a small amount of players to experience it.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilWolf991 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:52 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:You gotta remove that avatar. I need to separate the forum rules from PDE rules.
Oh didnt know i thought it was gonna be okay since it was the 101st airborne holding the flag.
EvilWolf991
EvilWolf991
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down