The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martinos's application for PDE

5 posters

Go down

Martinos's application for PDE Empty Martinos's application for PDE

Post by martinos Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Name Martijn
IGN: Martinos (Mart1n0s)
City: Oostwoud (not far from Amsterdam)

I would also like to mention that i am an computer engineer, graduated for hardware/software and basic networking. I am now in school and also in an internship to become better at mostly networking now.

I have COD4 & 5, but started playing on the COD5 PDE servers.
I also play alot of League of Legends, wich actually has nothing to do with FPS games Very Happy 

For my application, i will answer the questions from the "What to do to become a clan member" thread.

1. No Cheats or Hacks Allowed. - I've been playing on the servers for a whole while now, leveled from 1 to 65 there again, i can't remember i ever cheated in my whole life.
2. Be A TEAM Player, Not An Enemy. - I'm a person that can get along with almost anyone, in reallife and ingame!
3. No Bad Attitudes, As A Guest Of Anyone's Server, We Follow Their Rules. I just recently read the rules (exept the ones that pop up ingame) and i never got kicked while playing, the rules are pretty standard for me.
4. Be Elite. We Recruit Players Who Are Great At What They Do.
I dare say my playstyle with bolt action rifles is one of the best of everyone playing in the PDE servers tongue 
5. No Silly Names (ex: my left foot, your mother). My name is Martinos. It's a reallife nickname my friends made up a long time ago.
6. Must Speak Decent English (International Always Welcome). My english (well alot of it is american like I'm and such) is pretty good because i've been speaking the language since i started playing cod4 alot of years ago.
7. No Crying Or Complaining. It's impossible for me to cry about something or complain in the servers/cod5. I play the game completely to relax, and if i die from someone last standing i at least hit that bolt action shot right cheers .
8. No Hate Toward Other Races (any coon talk, etc), Religion, Cultures, or Country (Have respect for another). I'm going to answer this question real short, i never provoke anyone to yell at me, and if someone starts to yell at me  will usually ignore that or give normal arguments about why the person is wrong.
9. You will need Xfire and some kind of way of communicating with the clan. e.) I haven't got xfire installed at the moment, i usually use skype for communication (sometimes teamspeak) but i can adapt to whatever program you guys prefer to use.
10. You must be age of 18 (there are SOME exceptions) or above to qualify for PDE. I am 20 years old
11. Don't Put Any Family Before Your Own/No Double Clans. I am these days rarely part of any clan, so this will not be an issue. I have been part of clans in the past (mostly CSS) and that where one or 2 clans.
12. You've got to be an ACTIVE member (let us know if something does happen so we can be aware). I am following an internship at the moment, so i dont have the amount of time that i usually have, but i come online most evenings and i will be way more after this application.
13. Must be able to communicate with each other Like i said earlier, i have no problems in communicating with anyone, i can get along with almost everyone.
14. Only Members Are Allowed to Wear Clan Tags. We Don't Remove Tags If Another Clan Or Server Asks Us To Except On PDE Servers (because of other conflicts). I dont really understand this part completely, i assume the point is only members are allowed to wear the clan tags, wich sounds verly logical to me.
15. No Offensive Or Political Avatars As far as i know, i haven't even got an avatar here! The avatars i use for example skype are only funny ones that aren't offensive to anyone in any way/
16. Very Bad Insults Against Players are NOT Tolerated. I understand and this will never happen, and has never happened.

I hope i've done the application properly, i have tried my best.

Either way, will see you soon at PDE! I've seen alot of players from PDE, and i like their optimism and jokes👅 I would love to add some Smile

Greetings,

Martijn (Martinos)
martinos
martinos
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Dying is one of my least favorite things to do.

Back to top Go down

Martinos's application for PDE Empty Re: Martinos's application for PDE

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Alrighty. Welcome to the site Martinos. I would like to see some of this bolt action. Which server do you play on? To answer your questions about some of the requirements above, sadly six of those which should be obvious to people were added because some people didn't seem to understand (in the past in our clan). We didn't think we needed to add them and now the requirements looks like a long unnecessary list, but if it helps them understand...

14. Only Members Are Allowed to Wear Clan Tags. We Don't Remove Tags If Another Clan Or Server Asks Us To Except On PDE Servers (because of other conflicts).
This is because we had a past issue where we were clan banned because the clan wanted us to join them and we refused. We were at the top of their charts and were some of the most dominant players in CoD4/WaW (moreso WaW). It was either we join them or **** PDE. They told us the only way we could play on their servers is if we drop our clan tags and we said no. This split a few people from the clan and only the true remained. Basically, our loyalty is to PDE, not what some other clan wants.

Well I would like to see you sometime when I find out which server you play on heh.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by martinos Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Alrighty. Welcome to the site Martinos. I would like to see some of this bolt action. Which server do you play on? To answer your questions about some of the requirements above, sadly six of those which should be obvious to people were added because some people didn't seem to understand (in the past in our clan). We didn't think we needed to add them and now the requirements looks like a long unnecessary list, but if it helps them understand...

14. Only Members Are Allowed to Wear Clan Tags. We Don't Remove Tags If Another Clan Or Server Asks Us To Except On PDE Servers (because of other conflicts).
This is because we had a past issue where we were clan banned because the clan wanted us to join them and we refused. We were at the top of their charts and were some of the most dominant players in CoD4/WaW (moreso WaW). It was either we join them are **** PDE. They told us the only way we could play on their servers is if we drop our clan tags and we said no. This split a few people from the clan and only the true remained. Basically, our loyalty is to PDE, not what some other clan wants.

Well I would like to see you sometime when I find out which server you play on heh.
Hello Paul,

I play on the PDE for all players server, i'm going to be playing again tonight, not sure at what time. I think 2 hours from now.

Would be fun if you can join me then Smile
martinos
martinos
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey welcome in our website Martinos. You seem a funny guy and ..hmm what about that extreme bolting? It's never bad to be killed bya good bolter ingame Very Happy. See you there.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by martinos Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:26 pm

[PDE]Stratokaster wrote:Hey welcome in our website Martinos. You seem a funny guy and ..hmm what about that extreme bolting? It's never bad to be killed bya good bolter ingame Very Happy. See you there.
I am online right now Smile Likely going to play for around 30-50 minutes.
martinos
martinos
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Yes i saw yesterday , nice bolt style anyway and cool player too. Try to add us on xfire and communicate a bit more with us. Our xf is under our avatar.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Martinos's application for PDE Empty Bolt action game

Post by martinos Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi there,

I've uploaded a full bolt action game to youtube.

I had some nice plays, but playing while recording was a little bit harder because i had some fps drops, and i wasn't playing at the same level as i usually do.

I also pulled off alot of shots that should be a hit, because i fired straight onto them, but nothing would happen.

Was recorded on the PDE server, i look forward to your replies Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naTxRkiVqhI&feature=youtu.be
martinos
martinos
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 pm

I gotta say it's a good thing you posted video because it can be quite slow in recent times due to inactivity. I have gotten a chance to see some of your gameplay live before, but I couldn't stay due to real life. What I have seen is pretty good. We aren't usually this slow or unresponsive. Just have some patience with us. If there isn't much response from now, I will probably make a decision for some of the apps here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:35 am

Hello there Martinos, welcome to our forums and hopefully you are having fun on our servers. I got to apologize for not being active on the server due to the fact my pc broke 2 weeks ago so it will be almost impossible to have a constant look on you. Good job for the footage, your gameplay is cool. Keep it up, Im positive on you. Dont forget to get Xfire.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HARDTEK Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 am

hi martinos , i had seen you playing on our server many times and you are a good player not agressif with others , i will spectact you more to tell what i think of your game style.
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]HARDTEK
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down