The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD WaW How To Play Zombies Via Lan (Edited)

2 posters

Go down

CoD WaW How To Play Zombies Via Lan (Edited) Empty CoD WaW How To Play Zombies Via Lan (Edited)

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Yooo everyone! It has come to my mind that after not having our Zombie server from the past, some still want to play Zombies.
There has been a topic such as this but, I'd like to help you as much as possible in order to get the job done.

1. First, you'd need to download Tunngle from here
2. You'll need to download Call of Duty World at War LanFix 1.7 from here (Press Skip ad and download 1st mirror) and move it to the game folder.
3. After you register on tunngle, Login. In the left column select Shooter, then go to next pages until you see Call of Duty World at War Coop and enter the room.
4. Now open LanFix, select Coperative and change it from Internet to Lan. Now you should see all the Lobbies that are hosted.

You're done!

The next step is to download mods. Mods are very very many. From your experience you'll find what people play most insted of non mods maps. For example, 1 or 2 years ago i used to play Realism a lot. Now you can see they play Cheese Cube, Collingwood Phsyatric Hospital (CPH), Rats, Minecraft and many others.

Whenever you want to download a mod just google it. Most times it will refer you to zombiemodding.com. If you want you can log in with the account i log in (a friend of mine)
Username: Bloodious
Password: 10101995

Anyway, I will also be posting If I find any interesting mods. (not for PK though lol)
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

CoD WaW How To Play Zombies Via Lan (Edited) Empty Re: CoD WaW How To Play Zombies Via Lan (Edited)

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:39 am

Mmm interesting im gonna try it.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum