The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin of ISIS

3 posters

Go down

Origin of ISIS  Empty Origin of ISIS

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:07 am

PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Origin of ISIS  Empty Re: Origin of ISIS

Post by jacksonpm23 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Saying that ISIS was formed because of the United State's presence in Iraq is absolutely delusional to even suggest. I'm not even going into the deeper stuff about how the "CIA started/funded ISIS" and nutjob stuff like that though. ISIS was started off the back of other dissolving terrorist groups, that's pretty widely known. But the real kick is, is that in the video, she didn't mean physically what started what. She's saying how just us being there started it. . .that's incorrect and yet another conspiracy nutjob lady. There has been Islamic Extremism/Terrorism long before we went into Iraq of Afghanistan. You can't make someone believe to "kill every infidel" because we went over to stop terrorism. Terrorism has a foothold in that region, and it's suggested that our trying to stop it is what started it?. . .Yes, it's not Islam that beheaded 30 infant Christian children, it's the United States fault. Should we not of stopped Hitler then? Really?
jacksonpm23
jacksonpm23
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 am

"because we went over to stop terrorism" Are u telling me that us is going into other countries to stop terrorism? The country, "In G.O.D. we trust" (Gold, oil, drugs)

And really there is no such thing called islamic extremism, there are groups that abuse and uses islam to justifiy their killings and so on. Islam is islam, Have u heard about christian extremism? U havent, because they are being called mentaly ill, how can the media blame a religion of 1.6 billion muslims over a group that dont know what the fuck they are doing.

Us and their shadow government are doing things u cannot even think of, there is so much information on the net about how they fund and is in their interest, its all a game but you dont see it. Every war us has got into has made things alotta worse, or are u telling me that it is glowing flower in Iraq or Afghanistan ?

In the last 50 years, the United States has promoted, financed and participated in over 200 incursions and 20 separate wars, killing over 8,000,000 people. Yeah in g.o.d they trust, we know, nothing has changed, diffrent people same game
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

I think the video was off a bit, but the USA leadership knew what they were doing when they were giving them weapons and propping them up. It's all about war and it's something they love to keep going. The USA has been doing this for years and it's no surprise. They've done that in their own country by supplanting guns and drugs in particular areas to create chaos.

If the leadership wanted something truly stopped or finished, they have the means for that. They have been pulling this for decades and I have no reason to trust what they say.

Ben usually has some good, well thought out videos, but this one seems to be playing the typical story line. The US leadership has no love for the middle east and they want to control everything there.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksonpm23 Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:15 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:I think the video was off a bit, but the USA leadership knew what they were doing when they were giving them weapons and propping them up. It's all about war and it's something they love to keep going. The USA has been doing this for years and it's no surprise. They've done that in their own country by supplanting guns and drugs in particular areas to create chaos.

If the leadership wanted something truly stopped or finished, they have the means for that. They have been pulling this for decades and I have no reason to trust what they say.

Ben usually has some good, well thought out videos, but this one seems to be playing the typical story line. The US leadership has no love for the middle east and they want to control everything there.

Okay, here's the most VIOLENT and EXTREME form of Christianity - Westboro Baptist Church. Members of "church" 50-200 people. Non-violent, hate speech, hate parades, etc.
Now for Islam. Tens upon tens of thousands of terrorist soldiers in ISIS, the Taliban, Al-Queda, etc. Comparing that to "Christian extremism" is hilarious. And "Mentally Ill"? The majority of the mass shooters in recent history have been. You guessed it. Atheist. And I'm not going to address more conspiracy theory whackjob stuff about how USA just wants Oil & Gold. No, we don't want GENOCIDE.
jacksonpm23
jacksonpm23
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:47 pm

jacksonpm23 wrote:
[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:I think the video was off a bit, but the USA leadership knew what they were doing when they were giving them weapons and propping them up. It's all about war and it's something they love to keep going. The USA has been doing this for years and it's no surprise. They've done that in their own country by supplanting guns and drugs in particular areas to create chaos.

Okay, here's the most VIOLENT and EXTREME form of Christianity - Westboro Baptist Church. Members of "church" 50-200 people. Non-violent, hate speech, hate parades, etc.
Now for Islam. Tens upon tens of thousands of terrorist soldiers in ISIS, the Taliban, Al-Queda, etc. Comparing that to "Christian extremism" is hilarious. And "Mentally Ill"? The majority of the mass shooters in recent history have been. You guessed it. Atheist. And I'm not going to address more conspiracy theory whackjob stuff about how USA just wants Oil & Gold. No, we don't want GENOCIDE.

Although you responded to the wrong person, I don't have any religion so I'm not biased with any of it. The USA does a good job of showing only what they want people to see for their own agenda. As far as genocide, that ship has sailed many years ago. The owners of this country and another 'religious' country have been committing mass murder for years, including here. They just keep the people in a box and tell them when they want to hear.

The citizens of the USA don't own or control this country. We don't defend the constitution and we let a private central bank known as the fed reserve (not a conspiracy theory, but known fact from 1912 onwards) put us in enormous debt. They have a private bank in almost every country except for a few. We put trust in politicians that are already bought and paid for and you don't get heard unless you're a big company with loads of cash. They keep them distracted with a lot of bs. I'm not an atheist, but I don't have a religion due to the known origins of religion. However, I can't blanket an entire people for what others do under that label.

It should be no surprise those owners do whatever they want with no oversight and no fear of punishment. This is why they are always able to scream 'war' all the time and kill under the guise of fighting terrorism.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum