The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned without warning or cause.

2 posters

Go down

Banned without warning or cause. Empty Banned without warning or cause.

Post by Art3mis Sun May 01, 2016 6:10 am

My username in game is Art3mis. I've likely put several hundred hours into the PDE servers over the years, under several different usernames. The one with by far the most playtime is Crosby4HyG, (a few of the older players on the server like Radiov or 33rdWard might remember me). I was just banned from the PDE #2 REAL FAST XP server on WaW without cause or warning. I was playing on the map roundhouse and was sniping. What's odd is that I was having what I consider to be a fairly mediocre game, like 45-17 or something. I'm unsure which admin banned me, I believe there were a few spectating.

I really enjoy playing Waw, it's my favorite CoD by far and I'm extremely disappointed by this ban. I was actually considering donating some money to the PDE servers just earlier today prior to my ban... I don't know if you guys keep video evidence of players prior to banning them, but if you do please take a minute or two to review mine. I assure you there's nothing fishy about it, I'm just a guy who has played over 1k hours of Cod in his life and has a good feel for a sniper. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Art3mis.

PS - I've just tried logging into the other PDE WaW server and discovered that my ban is apparently on all PDE servers. I'd appreciate some feedback from an admin regarding what on earth I could've done to deserve this. I'm sure you guys hear this all the time from players trying to get their ban appealed, but I feel that I need to mention that I absolutely despise hackers of any kind, I even hated modded controllers when I played console. I hope the fact that I made this account on your website solely for the purpose of trying to get my ban appealed will show you guys how much I care about having a chance to keep playing there. Thanks again.

Art3mis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned without warning or cause. Empty Re: Banned without warning or cause.

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Sun May 01, 2016 2:45 pm

You were banned for Reload Cancels. I haven't looked back to see if you actually have played for that long or not but i'm going on the assumption that you have. That rule is broadcasted in chat about every 5 minutes give or take and a long time player should know the rules.
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art3mis Mon May 02, 2016 3:07 am

I appreciate the reply Scrinn.

Just to clarify, when using the PTRS after firing all 5 shots, (which I rarely do), there's an extra bit added to the reload animation which takes about 2 or 3 seconds. By habit I normally wait for the already fairly slow PTRS reload but do skip that very final bit by doing a quick sprint, is that against the server rules? I guess that's a bit of a stupid question seeing what I was banned for, but I'm still a little perplexed as to why no admins hailed me in chat to give me a warning before firing off a permanent ban on ALL PDE servers.

If there's any way you could consider lifting this ban I 100% promise that this kind of thing won't happen again. I'm one of the most respectful people you'll find in-game, often complimenting people on nice snipes or well-placed nades, and again I'd like to reiterate how much I enjoy playing on servers that are well-moderated with a consistently high population of active players. I'm generally very good at adhering to server rules as well, although obviously in this case I made a big mistake. Either way I thank you for the quick reply, and again I'd really appreciate it if you'd re-consider a lift on my ban. Take care.

Art3mis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 am

Reload cancels are normally anytype of reload animation cancel whether you fully empty the magazine or not. It's mainly done by reloading till the point the ammo is back and rapidly switching weapons to cancel the rest of the reload animation.There are various ways of doing it but they are all illegal according to the server rules. I have a recording of you doing it a few times before I banned you. I was going to warn you ,but another admin had told me they had warned you so my mistake there. Looking and seeing that you have a lot of time in the server and that the list for multiplayer servers on WaW are dropping with people moving on to new game and what not I will go ahead and give you another chance. But remember if you are seen doing it again it will be perm and there wont be any other chances,

Have a good day,
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art3mis Mon May 02, 2016 3:37 am

I very much appreciate you taking the time to look into the problem, and thanks very much for lifting the ban. There won't be an issue in future.

Art3mis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down