The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe

4 posters

Go down

Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe Empty Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe Empty Re: Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Very very interesting video. It toke my about half an hour, but it was worth looking. I should watch it more times to see what actually is happening. Nice references througout the whole video, with at last but not at least the 'This is America'! Is it indeed true, that the FED can (let them) print how much they want? It wouldn't make sense, but maybe my eyes are still closed...
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe Empty Re: Central Bank Cartoon (Genius!) - US, Europe

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Only wathed the prewiev like 5min, ilprob finnish it later but it just appeared very stupid. The stupid man takes a loan and the "devil" banker takes back the money he cant afford? so the banks shouldnt take back their loans? You can live without taking a loan and without getting the bank involved. we choose to get f* in the a* so classic to blame the guy who gave the money. heres also the reason for the worlds first progroms, kill those who have money because they didnt give it it away for free.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

[PDE]EnsiferumFiN wrote:Only wathed the prewiev like 5min, ilprob finnish it later but it just appeared very stupid. The stupid man takes a loan and the "devil" banker takes back the money he cant afford? so the banks shouldnt take back their loans? You can live without taking a loan and without getting the bank involved. we choose to get f* in the a* so classic to blame the guy who gave the money. heres also the reason for the worlds first progroms, kill those who have money because they didnt give it it away for free.

lol this is why it pays to watch the whole thing instead of five minutes and assumption (no pun intended). The first 5 minutes isn't really good (I agree to that). It's what comes after.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Ensi you want your dog back, I want my (I.O.U)
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Ensi you want your dog back, I want my (I.O.U)

[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Are you feelin allright ?
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down