The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USE United States Of Europe..is it possible?

4 posters

Go down

USE United States Of Europe..is it possible? Empty USE United States Of Europe..is it possible?

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Will be possible for all European people to live in the same country as a unique Federal State on the base of the USA ?
What do people want??

The question is not just for the european people but for people from every country...What do you think??
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

USE United States Of Europe..is it possible? Empty Re: USE United States Of Europe..is it possible?

Post by [PDE]capartt Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

Its a little overrated.
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

USE United States Of Europe..is it possible? Empty Re: USE United States Of Europe..is it possible?

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

hmm not too much...even if there are too many cultures and political interests i think many europeans would like that. If we are talking about the actual situation (political economic) its obious it is overrated.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 pm

look is imposible to do this. if make united states of South Europe and united states of North Europe....
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : Fuck the facists!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:32 pm

ehehe volcanos I think Europeans people are prouder to be Europeans than their politicians who just think about their profits. It's still overrated but it's not an utopia. it would be nice to see Greece in.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 pm

hmmm i think nope, we are too different, on all... (not the ppl ofc cuz we want all the same, just the "president" and btw, only my think cuz i see how it happen in France, in all country where I must to go for my work..... Since the "Europe", all down here, all is a shit... time after time... Ask me if I want go back some years ago, it will be a big yessss. In Europe, we'll lost all in our country... we'll only have a civil war in some times.....
And since that we have this.... president, big NC (No Comment)
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 pm

And I think that Language is a reason to be imposible this Idea...
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 pm

The main reason of the European crisis of these days is the lack of a common politic: we have a European parliament but it counts nothing in terms of international policies that means Europe has not a lead program about economy, the army , development. We have just a ghost of a federal Europe, composed by many selfish states....this doesn't mean people ares elfish but their governments are. Since the 2nd world war there has been a huge progress in the constituion of a european mentality but we are still far from the union. You are right now it's an utopia. About language in a few years most people will speak english nearly as their main idiom so, it won't be a problem... national languages will persist in a federal constitution ( think about in Italy the spoken language is different from town to town, not just the accent )

we need no prejudices..Europe has a culture in common .
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:56 am

I think that every country can give something diferent in this union....
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Im just gonna be a douche cynic and go to history again...Theres a reason that the last 100 years in europes history have spawned more than 30 countries, people dont want to live in huge empires that tell them what their culture is. The closest we will ever come to a european union was when russia and germany raped the continent in both ends(ww2), thats the kind of unity that is possible,gunpoint...Jugoslavia has proven that as late as in the 90s.The united states does not work as an example because it has always been united with the same basic principles of a state of white people with more or less the same religion. this has not united europe,on the contrary.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down