The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe

5 posters

Go down

Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe Empty Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:25 am

I don't know when, but it will be done. Eventually, as I have said, it will be shut down later on. As we know, there are no players in the US except for people playing tactical crouch servers. The few players that play normal are now in Europe full time. Besides, it would be too much extra work anyways.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe Empty Re: Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 am

I guess due to the latest game status, there is no need to hold that server. It would require much work and we ain't doing anything with it. As I see it, we'd better start caring about our server which is #1 guys. The server needs work that cannot be done only by one or two people.

Hopefuly this war will be a good break for us and fun.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe Empty Re: Moving The CoDWaW US Server To Europe

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:56 am

An EU war server is a blessing naturally Smile , anyway I see this as a good thing since WaW has been a Euro games from the start. Keeping 2 good PDE servers up might end up being the last 2 decent servers of the entire game.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:50 am

Bums me out. I want less then 200 ping.

I play ET on a 38 ping server, I pretty much cry while I shoot Nazees.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm

I realize I'm late to this thread, but I hope this isn't still gonna happen. Right now the US server is ranked #4 so I don't understand why you would do such a thing. I can say without a doubt if you do move this server to Europe I will not play World at War anymore, which would be a real bummer.
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Twizzy420 wrote:I realize I'm late to this thread, but I hope this isn't still gonna happen. Right now the US server is ranked #4 so I don't understand why you would do such a thing. I can say without a doubt if you do move this server to Europe I will not play World at War anymore, which would be a real bummer.

Yeah, this is pretty 2014 old. This is when the server had no players coming to it. It was a normal, default vanilla server, no extra XP. We changed it to zombies co-op and a few players came, but not a lot. Then, since we changed it to be like our main server #1 a few weeks ago, we've gotten a few players. I didn't want to change it because people ask for normal servers without XP, but no one is ever on the server, especially in the USA. Now that it has players, it will probably stay as is.

We will see, but the US is lacking in players unless it's for a crouch-only server.

Also, welcome to the site Twiz. You're a good player.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Ah good, that's a relief. A normal server would be cool, but I think it's great as it is, I love this server. Thanks! Very Happy
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down