The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server

+5
[PDE]Rantanrave
Grim-Raven
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]Stratokaster
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server Empty Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:30 pm

This is a call for our ultimate PDE server.

Every day i find OUR server empty.
Come on guys! PDE has struggled to let us have this game place , to fix problems and choose maps etc. and nobody is playing there !

I think is a bit sad. Don't be afraid to download the mod and the maps or to join when the server if empty and you will not regret.

In my opinion (and i know its not just in mine) I had on this server the BEST WaW gaming experience and is a pity to find it always empty in the WaW favourite server list.

If you think this server deserves to be played ALMOST 24/7 join it. I hope to play one of the game mod PDE has put in FOR US

If you want to organize something add "wawisdead" on Xfire. You'll find me usally in the afternoon if you are in Europe...in the morning if you are from US.

We WONT'T let WaW die !!!
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server Empty Re: Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server

Post by Invité Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Nice One !!! I totaly agree with U, when I come I'm always alone too... Sad We have so nice servers, we must play and look about it, big thxx for this one WaW is not Dead Wink
Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server Lady_o10

It was 3 day ago, for 1x I take a pic.... its hmmm.. Our Paul look about us, work and do his best for Us and look...
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server Empty Re: Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Im afraid that we must wait until Paul will finish all those tests about modes, maps and rest of stuff Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Mike.... LadyCinell will kill U for real I think.... Our Paul work always for do the best, he make a Gungame server, i wanted so much play on it, but CRAP it was always empty... I see that U dont understood my answer the other night on the chat ... hmmm
Now, he kicked it, hope that U are happy ... !
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

WaW isnt like CoD4.. GG, SnD or any other crap like this wouldnt survive in that game.. Ive tried to help aswell, but if it makes me stupid with all those changes/switches, how you think what other publics felt?
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I wanted tryyyyyyyyy GG Sad it was so nice GRRRRR I never try it on waw and I love waw so much .... :'(

Edit : If u want play WaW Tdm, u have it, Paul do it but after.... and we dont speak about cod4 here, some ppl can be just 1h a little tired about only Tdm then .... Paul look about us, he try to give us some others nice fun.... 2 others server, Zombies (i hate it for sure hehe) and the second.. it was GG but not anymore now.... hmm

Last edited by [PDE]LadyCinell on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 am

[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:WaW isnt like CoD4.. GG, SnD or any other crap like this wouldnt survive in that game.. Ive tried to help aswell, but if it makes me stupid with all those changes/switches, how you think what other publics felt?

The public didn't feel anything because they were never there in the first place. That's the main issue.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah Paul is right.... but how does it feel to see a server for which you have spend so much time always EMPTY...??
I think it doesnt deserves it... players may be bored and sometimes cannot understand but we need to push them to play there...that's all. It's my personal opinion but i Love gungame, mixed server new maps...everything that makes WaW better than now and is fun to play...but we can't think everyone for himself (nobody can play alone!) we gotta cooperate for that server.

Many times the best Ideas are, in the first times, ignored by people..I think is happening in our case too. So come on and keep it up! Surprised Surprised Surprised
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim-Raven Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

(nobody can play alone!)

Actually.. ha-ha I play alone on any one our servers quite often. I usually run around and blow up cars (which gets me vandalism points) until someone logs on.
Granted, it would be funner with people though. scratch
Grim-Raven
Grim-Raven
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : "That's what she said!"

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Actually.. ha-ha I play alone on any one our servers quite often. I usually run around and blow up cars (which gets me vandalism points) until someone logs on.
I think ULT1MATE deserves more and more than to be played like u said but ...every PDe memebr agrees with that... I hoped this post would be read by the usual PDE servers players.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Rantanrave Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:49 am

players may be bored and sometimes cannot understand but we need to push them to play there

This is not always a good idea.
Sometimes when I wanted to play some COD, I logged on our main server, and found the mod being installed there forcing me to play it.
2 seconds after I realise this, I disconnect and start MW2 up insted.

I have nothing but respect for what Paul has done for us and the servers, but the mod just doesn't appeal to me, and I think a lot of ppl feel the same way.

Could just be me though.
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]Rantanrave
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Well its opinion..thats why Paul hasnt modded all the 2 servers..to leave the choice to the players...but may be possible that nobody likes the MOD??
I dont think so...many players don't join bcs they don't want to wait to fill the server...I'm sure that if they found the server wit hat least 10 players..they would join with no problems.

And for "push" I didn't mean "FORCE" them..just make them understand the MOD's value and persuade ppl to play.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

I could take the actual MOD part out and leave the new maps and an empty MOD folder so it wouldn't take so long to load (MOD = 16MB, Maps = 30 - 50MB for new players), but that will also remove some of the good features of the mod like anticamp, less martyr spam, custom class during a match, less second chance spam, etc. but I will leave that up to you guys.

I think there's a 6 - 8 map rotation of TDM, GunGame, and War (or Domination - I forget) and a map that's been in for a while now that is better than Castle.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I must agree with Rantanrave about some things.. It mean that YES, some players want and like ONLY Tdm without mod But, some others, like me, (maybe cuz the habit on cod4), Like really Tdm but sometimes We love to see, have an other way, a mod, new maps, YEAH !!! I love you I love you I love you
Cuz it stay the same game but with a new and other fun.... And that its Whoaa Very Happy
Hmmm, like always, with My Baby English (sry), idk if U understand what I mean Wink Hate it^^ Very Happy

@Mike, and me I'm affraid that Paul kick this server, cuz even if I want help him, when I can finally play, my first job is Cod4 and that its my "Cross" (only sometimes Wink ) it mean when i'm alone some hours on all servers Sad

I'll try to come on this server and Guys, hehe Warning now Wink Lady will call YOU all on Xfire^^ I love you

Oh and I forgot 1 thing, LOL why I understood so much what Rantanrave mean, its hmmmm Omg, dont and never call me for Zombies.... This game is hmmmm lol and more for me, hehe Wink

Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am

It was nice and funny, thx Grim for follow me and sry my Blitz cuz ur game crashed all time Sad Hope see more ppl the next time Wink

Come on Guys! - Call for the ULTIMATE WaW Server Codwaw10

BTW, how many maps with GG ?? cuz I know that we are some ppl who like a lot this mod
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis022 Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:43 pm

I played with my brother GG on Dome, and it was more than great! There was just 2 of us, but its bean quite refreshing to play at that mayhem map just with guns (and rest of weapons later)!
Denis022
Denis022
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.bibliotekastarapazova.org

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Nice to see some people who care about this server!!! We need you , the backbone of WaW gaming. This pleases me so much ! Thank you !
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Scewered Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

I am Constantly playing Skullcrack cos nobody ever on ultimate when i have time to join Crying or Very sad

Would be nice if at least the PDE players play on the ultimate server so that there are at least some players.
Scewered
Scewered
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Spawn, Dead, Spawn, Dead, Aaaaaghhh!!! Spawn, Grenade, Dead... Muhahahaha, I killed somebody!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

denis022 wrote:I played with my brother GG on Dome, and it was more than great! There was just 2 of us, but its bean quite refreshing to play at that mayhem map just with guns (and rest of weapons later)!

I am that brother. Laughing
It was really cool to play on Dome without: juger, marty... and suff. To bad that only a few people play at this server.
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Sad Sad Sad Tdm Dome only now ??
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:43 pm

I haven't gotten around to fixing the rotation yet. Some new maps only work correctly with a mod so I have to test all of the new maps again. I will probably do 6 new maps and the rest of the maps will be old. I would like for the mod part to stay. It is how we get gungame and other things, but the public doesn't understand all of those things can't happen without a mod.

I was going to make it look more close to a default server with some gametypes, but if you guys think I should leave the physical mod part in, just let me know.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorKatz Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Since the lower ping US server has been up I and a couple of friends have been playing on it a lot, but as of late with voting now allowed by anyone, my friends have started to leave because it gets to be way too annoying and abusive. Good players get kicked by angry players for no reason other then them being on the winning team getting good kills, and losing team members also constantly calling votes to go to next map and crap in the middle of the match all through the remainder of it just gets old.

Myself and friends of mine have played on both tactical type servers (crouching, 4 min camp and push on, no running etc, or faster paced servers like NRNS where only hopping was not allowed basically), so I mean, we are all used to varied types of play and players. Due to that it was great to see this low ping server allow such a wide range of things, tank maps, camping, flame throwers, Panzerfaust, heavy MG, run and gun play, etc, and it has really felt like home for awhile now up until the voting mess started up.

I've tried sticking it out to help support the server having a active player because I have seen it have low points with just a few players at a time on, but it's starting to get pretty trying at this point, especially when I am constantly seeing good players being kicked now for just that, being good players, and sudden map changes half way through a map, and I am hard pressed to convince my friends to play on it again until that garbage stops.

The irony is this does not seem to be an issue as of yet on the other WAW PDE server either (which is harder to play on due to ping issues).

I know it comes off as whining, so I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but seriously, the voting has to go, axe it. Matches should be played to the end. The only players getting kicked should be the hackers or people using weapons banned by the server. Players shouldn't be voted out of a match simply for doing well, and matches shouldn't constantly be cut short just because the opposing team cant stand losing. As is, in its current form, for the past week or so, the server just feels hostile to play on now.
ProfessorKatz
ProfessorKatz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Mr Katz, do you have Xfire?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorKatz Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 pm

No sure don't. Is it like Gametracker? I messed with Gametracker for a bit to monitor my stats on NRNS but not to any real extent on other servers. This is my Gametracker profile link:
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Amakusa666/208.122.57.18:28960/
ProfessorKatz
ProfessorKatz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:34 pm

www.xfire.com

Xfire is a gamers messenger. It has lots of features like screenshots, video record, voice chat, ingame browser, ingame fps monitor, time, broadcasting, and probably other features I can't think of. It's a general tool for gamers. Players can also talk directly with admins if they have a problem on a server.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next