The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1

+4
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
Apocalypse
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]PaulKersey
8 posters

Go down

PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1 Empty PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 am

*NEW* PDE ULTIMATE SERVER
NOW OPEN TO ALL

213.163.83.192:28960

For some months, I have been trying out a few things when I've had time, but now, I'm almost finished. I want to arrange a day when PDE and close friends can beta test the project. Once it's up and running, I will update the main server. Just to name a few features of this update:

- New Maps and Stock Favorites

- Spawn Protection

- Sounds

- Some Map Interactivity

- Create A Class At Any Time

and other things that you all can see in the beta. Most of the maps are huge and I am trying to arrange to have them as map packs outside of the game so players can have them all at once instead of downloading each map inbetween matches. A couple people had some crashes. Some of these maps are pretty detailed and have some surprising areas to them compared to the stock maps.

The test will be this friday and saturday and the sooner we can guarantee stability and playability, the sooner the update will go up on the main server. Just play it as regular TDM and have fun!

It's just something I wanted to do for all our players with the help of Chaos. If any friends want to attend, comment below so your names can be listed.

This is the location to install the map packs to:

C:\Users\LadyCinell (your own username here)\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\usermaps

C:\Users\LadyCinell (your own username here)\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

If you don't have a 'usermaps' folder, create one. Once the map packs are downloaded, put the map packs in your 'usermaps' folder. Right click the map packs or each map pack and select 'Extract here' if you have WinRar. If you don't have WinRar, just copy the maps over from the zip files.

SERVER IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR TESTING! 213.163.83.192:28960

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:14 am; edited 12 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1 Empty Re: PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am

hehe yea it was funny, count me
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1 Empty Re: PDE ULTIMATE SERVER COD5WAW - NOW OPEN SERVER #1

Post by Apocalypse Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Count me in too. I'm always in to do something for the good of PDE. Good to see that you didn't forget to pay attention to the COD4 server Laughing I'll be available at 7 till 10 PM Dutch time at Friday and I think most of the time at Saturday. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Fuck. Hell no. I just re-read the title of the topic and I see CodWaW. Fuck.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm

[PDE]Apocalypse wrote:Count me in too. I'm always in to do something for the good of PDE. Good to see that you didn't forget to pay attention to the COD4 server Laughing I'll be available at 7 till 10 PM Dutch time at Friday and I think most of the time at Saturday. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Fuck. Hell no. I just re-read the title of the topic and I see CodWaW. Fuck.

It said CODWAW from the outside so you couldn't miss that, but I know what kind of statement this is. Things that happen on CoD4 has to be motivated by our players. I tried a couple mods there, but I don't know what to do at the moment when it comes to our CoD4 players. Lady and Koko have tried to arrange wars and events, but as you can see by the current posts out there, that's not going so well.

We don't forget about CoD4, but you can't just come and make a tricky statement here as if no one's looking at CoD4. We started out on CoD4, but we can't force anything. It's up to all of us to make it happen.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm

WaW and New maps.. How I love it^^ Very nice idea Paul !! But hmm like always, I can't be IN the weekend cuz my work.. have fun guys Wink
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

213.163.83.192:28960

For PDE members, Lady has the pass for the server. For friends, get in touch with me. For everyone else, we will open the beta server soon to all before it goes to the main server.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Sounds exciting - will there be other modes on it later?

I would like to help test when I get the time - can someone PM me the pass ?
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm

mp_toujane? from cod2? GREAT!!!
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 pm

SERVER IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR TESTING! 213.163.83.192:28960

THERE'S ALSO A BONUS FOR THE FIRST FEW PARTICIPANTS AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE SERVER
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Looks and sounds great. Love some of the old and new maps.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]*Black*Falcon* Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 pm

I am coming .. put me in ur list .. it makes me extremely happy when i do something for PDE i LOVE my clan ^______^
[PDE]*Black*Falcon*
[PDE]*Black*Falcon*
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

It's open to go - just add the server in xfire.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Ok I have found an issue with some of the maps and I have narrowed it down to a few maps we will decide on. Some of the maps crashed players. If you have downloaded the mappacks, there may be one or two maps we will still use. I will make a separate post in order to have less confusion over that issue.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Well, i love Winter Crash, Dinant and Stanjel maps, pretty awesome Smile But sometimes its getting crash while starting to download a new one Wink

I never liked to play at custom servers, but this one is great one, no crazy adds, auto-rankup, class creator, pretty cool!

Hope that someday we will have amount of players here Smile

Good job Paul, congrats! Hope that Gods bless you, lol
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 am

EDIT: SEEMS I HAVE FOUND WHAT MIGHT BE AN UGLY SOLUTION TO RUNNING THOSE BIG MAPS AFTER ALL! I can't promise anything, but I was doing some rotation testing with ingame Xfire turned off for CoDWaW and I haven't crashed yet. I still need some other PCs to confirm this because we all have different systems. Tonight, the update goes live on the main #1 server so I will need some help confirming.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nTudor Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Great work and nice staff.
nTudor
nTudor
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:00 am

nTudor wrote:Great work and nice staff.

Hey nTudor. Your a cool person and I'm glad you like it.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down