The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada

4 posters

Go down

Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada Empty Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 pm

We now have a server located in the western part of the globe for South (Latin) America, Mexico, and the surrounding islands as well as the USA and Canada. So, if you are having higher pings playing on our European servers, you can now enjoy much lower ping closer to home now. Be sure to let all of your friends and the CoDWaW players know!

Server IP: 96.8.114.146:28960
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada Empty Re: Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada

Post by Invité Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 am

It work in Cuba ???

GJ btw, very nice idea Dear Smile My ping is like 200 then i play tetris^^
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada Empty Re: Join The CoDWaW PDE Server For Latin America/USA/Mexico/Canada

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:28 am

I'll minimize my game on the server whenever i can and when i have time at nights, i'll have some challenges with Savage's and kersey's new ping muahahahihahu

Guys its a great opportunity for us to cover such a place, why? Because first of all, we show our will to help our fellow Mexicans, Perenuans, Brazilians, Argentinians, Costa Rica, Guatemalians, Ecuadorians, Uruguanians, Paraguanians, Columbians, Venezuelians, Hondurians, Cuba, Bahamas, Chilians and more to enjoy a good gameplay instead of playing on most american servers that are usually located in New York which is pretty north for them. Our server is located in Florida which is just above Mexico and a little Ester.

So it's very important for us also because we can recruit members and we could probably recieve some donations. Like Kersey told me, we need another one in India to cover the wnole world hehe

I'll begin with advertizing the server on youtube, facebook and other sites. You'd better do the same guys.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Nice one Mr. Paul! We will see how it will work, hope to make it fully sometimes :p
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 am

Is holland server or not?
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : Fuck the facists!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

volcanos wrote:Is holland server or not?

This server is located in America. Theres a lot of people who live on american continents and play on our server which is in Holland and that makes them have high ping and probably causes lag to the server. So this new server is what those people need. If you have any friends from there, tell them to settle on the new server.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

I played here but I had 200= pings. I dont know why but i did not lag too much....
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : Fuck the facists!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down