The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question For Ventrillo Server Rent

2 posters

Go down

Do You Support Renting A Ventrillo Server And Will You Use It?

Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_lcap75%Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_lcap25%Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_lcap0%Question For Ventrillo Server Rent I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Question For Ventrillo Server Rent Empty Question For Ventrillo Server Rent

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello members, regulars and friends

We have been trying to look for ways to keep the clan in touch both with the clan itself and outside with our regulars, guests and other players. We want to see the clan one piece instead of watching the fact that people are recruited and haven't met a lot of their mates from the clan because of playing other games. We want to have a better relationship as members-public, admins-members, admins-admins, PDE-other clans, meetings and so on. We want to provide a better cheater-alert system.

I've been thinking of renting a Ventrillo server and I believe this is a good way to achieve the above.
Note: We had a server like a year ago, but there was little participation. So I'm asking you now, do you believe we should rent a new server and If we do, will you use it? We'd like to have a response from you all on that because if there's no interest in it then we should back off and find something else.

I want to add, there have been people who have asked us many times if we own a ventrillo server. If you are not interested in it because your english is not quite good, then don't worry, none of us is perfect in english and we have helped many times people who don't speak the language. Theres no need for shame at all.

This is also a poll, so make sure you leave your vote. Vote Cancel is allowed. If you are a member, please check This

Have a nice week
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Question For Ventrillo Server Rent Empty Re: Question For Ventrillo Server Rent

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm

It was me and like 2 other people who used the other program lol nobody really knew about it
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Hahaha you think you know how to use a sniper :/

Back to top Go down