The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II

5 posters

Go down

What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II Empty What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Ok. I thought I'd just say it. USA sucks when it comes to our server. The ones who do play already have their servers they go to. Other than that, most active players are from Europe. I may be wrong, but I rarely see US players return often as I've seen French, German, Russian, and other surrounding players returning when we had the server in France.

I know it takes time, but there isn't many pleasant servers out there like ours, so we can get the players. A small amount of us try, but players were more constant in Europe.

I will say this: for those who wish for this server to be here, there will be one more week to make an effort to get players here. Some of the members who asked for this move don't even play anymore.

If I'm taking this too far, just let me know. Maybe I am.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II Empty Re: What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 pm

What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II 113248693-3

This picture shows everything..
Hardly do i see ppl from the US lately. Its a pity when we see players from Europe who dont even complain about the bad ping they have and we still have the server at US.

(I know some ppl who will cry if we do that hehe)

Cheers!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II Empty Re: What Do You Think Of A Server Move? Part II

Post by mAts Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

I`d personally like to see the server back in the Europe again. Ofcourse it means to start all over again but it may be worth it. Im sry that I havent put a lot of effort in the server but i really have tons of work to do and very little free time. But that will change soon after I get some paperwork off my shoulders. Anyway im behaf of the move.
mAts
mAts
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 am

This new server in USA is really convenient for me because of the ping, i have 123 to 134, but if most of the active players are from europe, i am able to sacrifice my low ping and say i agree if u want to move it again to an european server... i will have again 242 of ping but its ok if it is for the good of the family. Neutral
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 am

[PDE]Savage3X wrote:This new server in USA is really convenient for me because of the ping, i have 123 to 134, but if most of the active players are from europe, i am able to sacrifice my low ping and say i agree if u want to move it again to an european server... i will have again 242 of ping but its ok if it is for the good of the family. Neutral

its basically the same thing for me but i have a little bit lower ping than savage. Im only afraid of one thing if we move the server back to France... En3rgie (30 pinger affraid ).
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 am

Well for the guys with decent ping, you all can make an effort to get players on the server because that's the biggest problem right now. That's what we need.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down