The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series?

+15
Blitz
Living Saint
caho
K!LL3R
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Thanos
PDE]Chaos Theory
Wokthedog
[PDE]Kokomaaab
zedjohns
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]Savage3X
mAts
Pein
[PDE]PaulKersey
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games? PC Only

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap6%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap13%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap30%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 23 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap42%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 32 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap9%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap0%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_lcap0%What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 77

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? Empty What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:59 am

Call Of Duty led to some good memories in gaming. In a time where money rules all, lets remember those titles that really were the highlights.

Poll is multiple choice.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? Empty Re: What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series?

Post by Pein Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 pm

This may be a little bias because some of us might not have even played the other CoD games. Most of us here play WaW...
lol!
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? Empty Re: What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Yes, well I started at COD2 and I thought COD4 was a good change. It just needed to be tightened up. WaW is the middle ground for me. I hate WW2, but I like the fixes and the fact that it's the last COD before they started trying to force us into an Xbox Live way of playing on the PC.

To me, COD2 has the best and longest singleplayer between the games I named, no matter what I play currently.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mAts Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Ive played them all and the best for me would be CoD4 and WaW!
mAts
mAts
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:38 pm

COD2 and COD World at War, period!
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]capartt Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 am

Call of duty 4 or go headbutt a knife!!!!
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zedjohns Wed May 11, 2011 2:05 am

WaW beats all. end of discussion mates.
zedjohns
zedjohns
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Spray and Pray

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 am

COD 4 AND COD WAW !!!!!! Twisted Evil
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am

Pein, dont leave us now, play both 4 and WaW, im not gonna believe ull quit WaW!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 am

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:Pein, dont leave us now, play both 4 and WaW, im not gonna believe ull quit WaW!

I'm not quiting CoD WaW for CoD 4. Its nice to have some variation in your games too (and i like the fact that i run CoD 4 at 30fps constantly). I'll still be playing CoD Waw on the new PDE server. Anyways I have a lot of unfinished business in Waw... Twisted Evil
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Wokthedog Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 am

I've played all the cods but I like CoD4 and WaW the best. CoD4 more since that is probably when I was at my prime in FPS. Smile
Wokthedog
Wokthedog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Fri May 27, 2011 4:56 am

For me CoD2, CoD United Offensive, and the BEST: COD World at War, no more!
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

What Are The Best Call Of Duty Games In The Series? Empty hmm

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sat May 28, 2011 7:30 am

For me, it is

Cod3
cod4
cod5
cod6

I like cod 5 most!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Thanos Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm

i like cod 4 and waw
[PDE]Thanos
[PDE]Thanos
Trooper
Trooper

Tagline Tagline : Tons Of Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 am

World at War...till I max all the guns...
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by K!LL3R Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:07 pm

hi,

i've got played cod 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
but i didn't like 7 and the most i like is 5 and 6.
2 and 3 is same as 1 Razz
K!LL3R
K!LL3R
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Yes, well I started at COD2 and I thought COD4 was a good change. It just needed to be tightened up. WaW is the middle ground for me. I hate WW2, but I like the fixes and the fact that it's the last COD before they started trying to force us into an Xbox Live way of playing on the PC.

To me, COD2 has the best and longest singleplayer between the games I named, no matter what I play currently.

Whoa what?!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Cod4, WaW and MW2 for me, my favo is WaW Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 am

[PDE]LadyCinell wrote:Cod4, WaW and MW2 for me, my favo is WaW Smile

I fell from the third floor when i read this!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 pm

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:

u ok bro??? :p
best cod imo are cod4 for its awesome gameplay, cod5 cause of the awesome bolt action options. cod2 is still rocking after all these years but whit the lack of sprint doesnt enter my category of best cod in the whole serie.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:30 pm

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:

Lol Koko, why ?? what happen ?? Cuz U see me more on Cod4, or ? Very Happy
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Its not what I see, its what it says Here
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

hahahaha yhhh but its cuz when I came on Waw, I stopped my xfire, cuz an Admins on K4F servers cant play quiet xDD

I was 1 years only on Waw but I started my xfire account after Wink
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:
[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Yes, well I started at COD2 and I thought COD4 was a good change. It just needed to be tightened up. WaW is the middle ground for me. I hate WW2, but I like the fixes and the fact that it's the last COD before they started trying to force us into an Xbox Live way of playing on the PC.

Whoa what?!

Yea man I absolutely hate WWII and am tired of seeing anything about some old ass rusty green and brown. It did fix some issues with CoD4 while bringing some of it's own issues.

Bigger maps, in game player chatter voices when certain events happen, the feeling of war, The way the maps are made make me have to choose it overall for what I think is the best CoD at the moment (because I don't play CoD on limited consoles). This was written because I thought some things would change for the better...then came MW3. They do that to the PC players AGAIN?

I like CoD2's single player the best though. It's a good feeling when you are charging forwards with your comrades.

Yeah, I was shocked at Lady also when she said WaW was her favorite. I thought it would've truly been CoD4 haha
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Yeah, I was shocked at Lady also when she said WaW was her favorite. I thought it would've truly been CoD4 haha

LOL Why are U all surprised ? I started Cod4 Online 5 years ago on Hamachi with my dear friend Paul Kersey Very Happy

Then I was on Waw as K4F, they have some cod4 servers too then why not try it.. And ofc, not an admins here the evening.. It started like that.. Time after time, I look for have my players, then my admins with me Smile 2 years like that as leader here.. Then argggg with all this work, how can I play WaW and when.. Very Happy
But it was always nice when finally, late the night, I came on PDE WaW server I love you I love you I love you

Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next