The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished?

2 posters

Go down

2011: Is The Call Of Duty Series Finished?

Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_lcap33%Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_lcap27%Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_lcap27%Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_lcap13%Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? Empty Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:24 am

Call of Duty was a great series once upon a time. Now with the release of Black Ops, the game was released with show-stopping bugs everywhere. There are some gamers who still can't even run the game due to it being unfinished on the PC. Those who were lucky to play with no problems say that it was boring.

I say COD has been tainted by greedy publishers who just want your money. They don't care if the game is properly made anymore. Do you think COD has a chance for revival, or do you think the billion dollar king has come to an end?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished? Empty Re: Do You Think Call Of Duty Is Finished?

Post by [PDE]capartt Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm

I played Black ops on xbox and its better than mw2 but it still sucks, its very unbalanced subs don't do anything and assault rifles are pretty much unstoppable. i think the series is just gonna keep getting worse it wont ever go back to a cod4
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down